How to get rid of a bad rep

Discus and support How to get rid of a bad rep in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a bad rep on my account and I'm tired of people asking why it says that or acting like it's really bad I just want to know how to get rid of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RosscoSw3g, Oct 19, 2017.

1. RosscoSw3g
    RosscoSw3g Guest

I have a bad rep on my account and I'm tired of people asking why it says that or acting like it's really bad I just want to know how to get rid of the bad rep

:)

RosscoSw3g, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Recovering From XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT Being HACKED.

My xbox live account was hacked and i just received it back. During the time my account was out of my control I obtained a bad rep. I was wondering since i own another gamer tag if i can transfer my year membership and all my purchases to the new tag and
    get rid of the one that has obtained the bad rep from the hack.

Th3 C0d3 C4rt3l, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Overwatch & Xbox One Rep system

Well if you dont cheat then those people wont get in trouble and the bad rep will go away after probably a week or two.

This happens a lot in for example COD. On the 360 four friends gave me a bad rep in one game that still is probably on my 360.

I think nothing will become of it even though the rep told you to come here. I think they do that just to get rid of "the real complainers" (no offense) because they want to rush thru with the people with "real problems. (again no offense)

starbuck10000, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. starbuck10000 Win User

Overwatch & Xbox One Rep system

Well if you dont cheat then those people wont get in trouble and the bad rep will go away after probably a week or two.

This happens a lot in for example COD. On the 360 four friends gave me a bad rep in one game that still is probably on my 360.

I think nothing will become of it even though the rep told you to come here. I think they do that just to get rid of "the real complainers" (no offense) because they want to rush thru with the people with "real problems. (again no offense)
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please help. Avoid Me Rep.

For info on the rep system and how to get out a bad rep check: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation
  8. U of Nebraska Win User

Xbox One Reputation "Needs Improvement" Due to False Feedback

Its alway the kids with low rep themselves and just want to bring everyone else down.. Get rid of the Rep system already. I been saying it since the xbox beginning. Its useless, so add something else USELESS like State of Residence and country or something...Its
    suppose to keep bad gamers off my auto match list...If it did work, why are we getting bad rep when we (I) dont even use a mic. I use BOSE OE2 HEADPHONES. ** SCRAP IT PLEASE **
  9. xIExRYSE 2 P41N Win User

Trying to fix my REP

well if they dont fix my rep i might go tp ps4 cause people report people for no reason and i'm tired of it on xbox period they need to get rid of that rep thing its crap i'm not trying to be rude its just how i feel about this rep thing
Thema:

1. How to get rid of a bad rep - Similar Threads - rid bad rep

2. Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whne playing games on my XBox i get a humming sound. How can I get rid of this annoying sound?: Whatever game I play, I get a humming sound in the background. I've changed my HDMI cable. Looked at several solutions online. Nothing has worked. e8ba9d4d-fcd1-4de2-89e1-325fa325de51
  3. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...: idk what to put here honestly a43a97cc-fce8-43f2-b846-0ed41699033f
  4. get rid of the stupid numbers on a unique name

in XBoX Accessibility
    get rid of the stupid numbers on a unique name: Name in game Trying to change my name Name in Xbox app Im just trying to change my name to and i cant b5da0313-d177-41d6-a62e-868d9f536b39
  5. How can I get rid of the static on my screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of the static on my screen?: I am just streaming a movie playing a game or just on the home screen and my screen just does the gray static on the screen I have changed the cable and changed the port both didn't work. My other...
  6. I’ve bought a second hand xbox360 and has a parental lock how do I get rid

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought a second hand xbox360 and has a parental lock how do I get rid: I need to take parental lock off e112c579-d919-45c2-b545-a5685ff207ad
  7. How to get rid of error code 0x80820003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get rid of error code 0x80820003: I put in my xenoverse 2 disk clean and undamaged and I got the same error edcc8fa0-da64-4709-b5dd-f9839b29ed38
  8. My xbox wont let me play none of my games I bought digital and got rid of all of my data on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox wont let me play none of my games I bought digital and got rid of all of my data on...: I bought some games digitally and some are gifted to me but I was gifted mw2 and red dead redemption 2 for Christmas by my brother in law but when I got home it keeps saying I got to connect to...
  9. Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?: I Have A Second Hand Xbox 360 With Parental Controls On it. I've Been Trying To brute Force it But I Gave Up. How Can I reset It? ( It is an A disassembled state do to Other Problems It Had, But...
  10. How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me?: Someone gave me a bad review to the tune of 100%,How can I fix his problem? ebde736f-021b-4f0d-8a7a-358c6795af69