How to get rib of “you need a controller to play this game”?
Discus and support How to get rib of “you need a controller to play this game”? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When logging in I’m able to control everything on my Xbox account and when logging into Fortnite I have access to everything but when I try and join or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alycia Rivera, Jan 26, 2025.
Thema:
How to get rib of “you need a controller to play this game”?
Loading...
-
How to get rib of “you need a controller to play this game”? - Similar Threads - rib “you need
-
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Thank you, XBOX! Disc to Digital Success
in XboX InsidersThank you, XBOX! Disc to Digital Success: Every single game I've tried, save for Disney Infinity 2.0 allowed me to claim a digital license. And being able to play Skywalker Saga on Windows through XPA while only owning the disc is great!... -
Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Xbox privacy features does not protect you
in XboX InsidersXbox privacy features does not protect you: I don't know who will read this, but the Xbox silent filtering for Privacy features does not work. It does not prevent someone from targeting you/harassing or stalking. I think this hasn't been... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]