How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and...

Discus and support How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and only allows me to launch standard edition [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryan gilmore1, Nov 12, 2022.

1. How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and...

How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and only allows me to launch standard edition
    How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and... [​IMG]

:)

ryan gilmore1, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Kevin Lavery Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

Exuse me I ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition from in the game and its not showing up get back to me soon please
  3. ryan gilmore1 Win User

How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and only allows me to launch standard edition

Hi, it says buy. I think this has been since I had the game. I’ve also not had preorder content. I contacted ea and they keep they keep tell me I need to contact Microsoft but I don’t know how to get in touch with the right people
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s really odd…
    In this case you may need to check the full order status with Microsoft

For this you need to reach team using the callback option or the private chat
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ryan

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    What Xbox console do you have?
    When this started to happen?
    Is this happening only with FIFA 23 or something similar happens with a different game?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime tell me, if you go here:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/ea-sports-fifa...
    The “install” button appears or just the “buy” button?

**make sure to sign in with the account that owns the game
  6. ScottTucker7 Win User

Xbox support doesn't work, how can i contact someone?

I have signed in on my xbox and it says i don't own the ultimate edition and that i need to purchase it again. i have gone to my purchase history on the account also and it shows fifa 23 ultimate edition and that i have purchased it, but when i press 'show in store' nothing happens it just goes to a blank screen.
Thema:

How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and...

1. How to get preordered content? Showing I need to repurchase Fifa 23 ultimate edition and... - Similar Threads - preordered content Showing

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  5. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  6. Preorder content not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preorder content not showing up: Hello there. I preordered the digital deluxe destiny 2 on my personal email through the Microsoft website and then downloaded all the content ON my xbox. When I went to play on the email my...
  7. Still waiting for bonus content from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 preorder.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for bonus content from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 preorder.: Please give me an idea of when this will be available in my sons account. They told me 7-10 days after release. That has come and gone and I have talked with chat agents twice for very long...
  8. Still waiting for bonus content from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 preorder.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for bonus content from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 preorder.: Please give me an idea of when this will be available in my sons account. They told me 7-10 days after release. That has come and gone and I have talked with chat agents twice for very long...
  9. Deleted PreOrder Bonus Titanfall2(MS Store Content)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted PreOrder Bonus Titanfall2(MS Store Content): After preordering and downloading the Titanfall2 product key, I had the preorder content along with the game and deluxe edition. I was deleting my Titanfall2 Pilot Test(BETA) and somehow in doing...
  10. Preorder Thief bonus content through Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder Thief bonus content through Xbox Live: I hate swapping disc's and want to have the option of downloading Thief but want to be able to pre-order and get all the extras. Does Microsoft offer that option? Thanks DemonicStinger...