How to get my Xbox smart glass apps to connect to my xbox-360 it keeps telling me my Xbox...

Discus and support How to get my Xbox smart glass apps to connect to my xbox-360 it keeps telling me my Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I go on the app it picks up the Xbox but will not connect says the Xbox 360 is blocking them from connecting. ecfb7aef-5439-4197-a2ae-96900a6a9a76 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tim Kinsler, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Tim Kinsler
    Tim Kinsler Guest

How to get my Xbox smart glass apps to connect to my xbox-360 it keeps telling me my Xbox...

I go on the app it picks up the Xbox but will not connect says the Xbox 360 is blocking them from connecting.

:)

Tim Kinsler, Feb 25, 2023
  2. McNeelyJ Win User

Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

smart glass can also control the tv volume as well, found the smart glass app for xbox one (there is an xbox one and an xbox 360 app...they are different) fixes a lot of my little hiccups with using my Xbox One.
  3. CoopII Win User

Smart Glass So Far.

I can't connect I keep getting error 0x8000001E on all my devices and using the new smart glass Xbox one app on both my windows 8 phone and both surfaces I have.
  4. Michael_Hawker Win User

SmartGlass not working with YouTube app

This doesn't seem fixed yet? I was excited to finally connect smart glass from my winphone to my xbox one, and the youtube app just sits there. It tells me to hit some button which is unidentifiable if I navigate to search with my controller...?
  5. smileskybird Win User

Forums are Wonky

I noticed it wouldn't display your profile picture the last two days but they fixed it.

Since yesterday morning though, the My Xbox Live App for android on Samsung smartphones doesn't work (but the Xbox 1 smart glass app does). I use these apps for checking on Xbox stuff when I'm away from home. With the My Xbox Live App for Samsung android
    when I click on the sign in screen I get this

XBOX

LIVE

Couldn't sign in to Xbox LIVE. Please try again.

Sign in.

I've tried and un-install and installed the app again from Playstore. Still the same thing. Do note that the Xbox One Smart glass app does work when I launch it away from home on my phone. Also the
    Xbox 360 smart glass app works fine for when I want to use my phone as a remote for my 360 slim console.
  6. super gizzmo Win User

is my xbox damaged

yes it still dose it in energy saving mode and my external hard drive connect by usb also ive noticed it happens more often when my mobile is in same room

the mobile has the xbox smart glass app on which also keeps starting up on its own maybe the 2 are some how connected ??
Thema:

1. How to get my Xbox smart glass apps to connect to my xbox-360 it keeps telling me my Xbox... - Similar Threads - smart glass apps

2. Smart Glass or Xbox App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Smart Glass or Xbox App.: I have an Xbox 360 E. I want too now way can I not content too the Xbox app and if there is no way of content it pleases can you mk it support the Xbox pleases and can too pleases maak a now xbox...
  3. How do I stop Xbox one smart glass app from automatically installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop Xbox one smart glass app from automatically installing: The Xbox one smart glass app will not stop installing how do I stop this out of date app from installing c5a76bc4-2d0b-43e4-a06b-ef4078a8cf5c
  4. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  5. Apple: Smart glass app

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Smart glass app: Apple (Routers): Smart glass app I can't connect to my Xbox one through the smart glass app I have an iPhone 7 plus and it gives me the error code (0x8000001E) please help...
  6. Smart glass app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart glass app won’t let me send messages: I’m trying to send messages on the smartglass app and I can open them, however, I cannot reply to any. Is there a fix to this? It worked perfectly fine before the last update...
  7. Smart Glass app no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Glass app no longer working: I used to use the Xbox app for my original xbone. I recently got a One S, and now the app will not find the new system. The One S was hard wired, so I connected it to the wifi (5g as I have both...
  8. Smart glass app help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart glass app help: I'm having trouble connecting my phone with smart glass app to my xbox one s.? 2261d781-4eec-4679-b4d3-6d6b13ba193e
  9. Xbox 360 smart glass app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 smart glass app: hi all, never posted on here before, i am useless with tec, really truly have no idea so please bare with me if you can . My son has asked me to connect his 360 to the internet ... Do not have...
  10. activity feed stop working for app smart glass

in XBoX on Consoles
    activity feed stop working for app smart glass: my activity feed on my windows phone app Xbox one smart glass stop sync completely just says something when wrong try again later and my Xbox just stop popping my achievement up on screen already...