How to get my live streaming tab to work

Discus and support How to get my live streaming tab to work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by realboyisreal, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How to get my live streaming tab to work

When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while." A while has never come and it still hasn't worked.

This wasn't a problem before but the twitch app no longer has the option to stream from there and instead redirects you to the capture and share live streaming tab

:)

realboyisreal, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it then try it again. Thanks!
  3. kuruczpa Win User

Live Streaming, a bad idea?

I'm interested in seeing how live streaming works..
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

If it doesn’t specifically say it works with Xbox, it won’t work with the console

Information on streaming

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/how-to-stream-on-xbox
  5. Lucid Enemy Win User

Sharing media from my PC suddenly stopped!

if you can go into your routers webGUI usually 192.168.1.1 (Linksys) or 192.168.0.1 (netgear/belkin) you should be able to log into the router if its all set to default your user name in password should be admin and password for password or something like
    that... if that doesn't work check out
    www.routerpasswords.com
    and log into your router if you go under the advanced tab or networking tab you should see upnp (that's how your streaming works)... see if that's enabled and if so try to clear it. if not enable it since its a important service
    that would make your streaming work. I also stream and from time to time I have to clear this out routers just seem to get confused a lot
  6. JulioLuiz1 Win User

Xbox one

[Translation-Hello I wanted to say that my friend is trying to start live tranmissoes on xbox one but when he selects "start tranmissao" in the tab "capture and share" the load screen never just wanted to know how to solve this please.]
    Live stream button when clicked doesn't stop loading
Thema:

1. How to get my live streaming tab to work - Similar Threads - live streaming tab

2. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]
  3. Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to

in XboX Insiders
    Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to: https://twitch.tv/b_gaming99 submitted by /u/Young_onion99 [link] [comments]
  4. Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM

in XboX Insiders
    Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM: make sho y'all tap in we professional now 5 hr + stream now be first to see submitted by /u/Ok-Thought5543 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  6. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  7. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  8. Can I, and if so, how do I enable live streaming for my teenage son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I, and if so, how do I enable live streaming for my teenage son?: Hi- I would like to enable live streaming for my teenage (under 18) son, on an Xbox Series S, using Twitch. I have him set up on my Family so I control his settings. I have "Allowed" Broadcast....
  9. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  10. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...