How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live?

Discus and support How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox games werent working on Xbox live so i thought that my Xbox live gold ran out, so i bought another xbox live card and put it in, still didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDoyster911Roecker, Mar 18, 2019.

1. How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live?

My xbox games werent working on Xbox live so i thought that my Xbox live gold ran out, so i bought another xbox live card and put it in, still didnt work. Turns out in the Network under settings, it says “Xbox live is currently unavailable”, with Social
    and Gaming under that, i went online and it said my account was probably banned so now im here looking for answers on how to get my account unbanned, if anyone has answers please reply.

thank you for reading

Doyle,

:)

TheDoyster911Roecker, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    TheDoyster911Roecker

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

First, I would sign into the enforcement website to confirm whether or not you're currently banned / suspended.

For information regarding your ban, you’ll need to visit the Enforcement site here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    Asthis
    is forum support, we wouldn't be able to assist further.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign into
      enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History.
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review.
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the
      green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with
      a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the
      green arrow icon.

Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more
    complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
    Submit.

If you're not currently banned / suspended, You're most likely being affected by the current

Xbox Live Status
    Outage right now affecting "SOCIAL AND GAMING".

I hope this helped!

Felix
    Xbox Forums Support
  4. H3PA80R Win User

There are issues with xbox live sometimes. If this is the case it could affect core services like xbox live or social. To check the status o xbox live you could go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If there is nothing wrong with it and you still can not use this Services you could check if you have a ban. To do that go to enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

You are not banned/suspended.

This is a known issue going on right now you can check it out here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You can also sign into your account on that page and have them text you when it becomes available again.

You are not banned/suspended.
Thema:

1. How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live? - Similar Threads - gaming social unbanned

2. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  3. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  4. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  5. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. MW3 - Cannot Share to Social Networks Message After Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 - Cannot Share to Social Networks Message After Every Game: After every game of MW3, whether it be Zombies or Multiplayer, I get 2 messages saying I need to change a setting (privacy) to share on social networks. As the family owner, I have changed all the...
  8. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  9. Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working: 4 days a week for well over year I play Halo: MCC with my friends. I play on PC and they play on Xbox console. I have used to Xbox game bar app along with my Xbox account to use the party chat...
  10. How do I fix the social widget in Xbox game bar for pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the social widget in Xbox game bar for pc?: Every widget works fine except Xbox social. It doesn’t load my friends list and won’t let me join party chats. There is an option to reload the widget but the result is the same. I’ve tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enforcement.xbox.com how to get unbanned