How to get my expansions back

Discus and support How to get my expansions back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought expansions for destiny 2 but some didn't carry over to my new console anything that came out before 2022 is unavailable is it possible that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pishaun Hou, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Pishaun Hou
    Pishaun Hou Guest

I bought expansions for destiny 2 but some didn't carry over to my new console anything that came out before 2022 is unavailable is it possible that when I bought a bundle with most of the previous expansions they were removed from my account when the bundle was changed to include newer expansion

:)

Pishaun Hou, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Pishaun,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you purchased expansions for Destiny 2 and they are not showing up on your new console, there are a few things you can try:

• Check your order history (click here) to make sure the expansions were actually purchased on your account through Microsoft.
    • If the purchase was not made through Microsoft then, please check your account on Bungie page.
    • If you have confirmed that the expansions were purchased on your account, but they are still not showing up on your new console, you may need to reach out to the game support for assistance.
    • They can help you troubleshoot the issue and determine if there is a problem with your account or with the game itself.

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. block236 Win User

Got charged twice for DMC Collection

I was charged twice for my Destiny Expansion pack, how do I talk to someone about getting one of these credited back?
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

Forza 6 NASCAR expansion unplayable, corrupting local save

Hey Evi1Bo1weevi1

Thanks for your response - so just to confirm that if you have the expansion uninstalled you can play the game normally?

If this is the case, it sounds like there may be an issue with the expansion file itself and this may be something for the publishers to deal with. I would uninstall the expansion for now so that you can play the game, and I will look into if anyone has
    had other problems with this expansion and get back to you.

Is that okay with you?

Let's hope we can get this sorted for you soon, I understand how frustrating it must be. :(

6. nicholas mr Win User

Xbox Series X Repair Question!

Hello!

1. So, I will get everything back?

2. My saved data is not saved in the hard drive/storage expansion card?

3. How do I view the cloud even though I'm not on console?

Note: I have game discs as well, Will I get everything back including the data that I have in the game discs?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How to get my expansions back - Similar Threads - expansions

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox: I was trying to install minecraft skin packs using the download URL option, but everytime I try to download files, they don't go through. Below the link, it will say "download paused, cancelled,...
  4. I need help with storage expansion cards.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with storage expansion cards.: Sup lads! I've a question, I've been playing with my series S for a while and I don't want to really change it anytime soon but I wanted to upgrade the storage, and I don't really want to go...
  5. How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?: I bought an expansion card recently and when I moved a game onto it, my headset lost audio but most importantly, my controller lost connection, wired or not. I contacted the expansion card company...
  6. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  7. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  8. Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time: We all know 2 externals work at the same time, but what about 2 externals & 1 ssd expansion 71ee8506-f83c-4982-84cb-3665c819bb34
  9. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  10. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...