HOW TO GET MY BOUGHT ITEMS FROM MARKETPLACE IN MSFS?

Discus and support HOW TO GET MY BOUGHT ITEMS FROM MARKETPLACE IN MSFS? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a new PC, where I had to reinstall MSFS from my old one, but unfortunatly I had to buy MSFS again and got a new nametag. Now I want to get all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bjarne Otto, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Bjarne Otto
    Bjarne Otto Guest

I got a new PC, where I had to reinstall MSFS from my old one, but unfortunatly I had to buy MSFS again and got a new nametag. Now I want to get all the items I bought then in the marketplace in MSFS on my old PC over to my new PC, but I can't figure out how. They are all listed in my order history and account in Microsoft store as bought and paid for (84,-€) , but how can I redownload them as there are no redownload options!

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
    Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
    Device ID 74D19C3D-ECC0-4C85-8C3A-0057C1EA4566
    Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA665
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

Bjarne Otto, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Bjarne!

To use the items you bought from your old PC, you should use the same account to your new PC. I believe that you’re using a different account since you’ve created a new gamertag.

Please check on your order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your items are listed there as completed orders. Then visit your Xbox profile https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it shows the right gamertag you’re using on your new PC. If it doesn’t match, please sign in the correct email using your other email address.
  3. Bjarne Otto Win User

And by the way, when I am trying to buy something from the Marketplace, I am told an order is pending, and after a short time, the order is canseled, without any other explanation.

A few days ago (08 March 2023) I bought and installed an order (Microsoft Flight Simulator - 080 FlightSim Credits

16,25 €---- Completed) without any problem, so why now?
  4. Bjarne Otto Win User

Hi Rostom

Yes,I am know it is another gametag, because before my gametag was "Eviles Nest xxxx". But as my old PC don't work anymore, I can't see what mail account was used.

I have checked my user account orders from the market place, and they are all there, and the Xbox profile shows the right gamertag I am using on my new PC, so that is OK, but how do I redownload those orders to my new PC?

Mvh

Bjarne
  5. Rostom L Win User

6. Daft Badger Win User

(Unwanted Purchase) Can I get a refund?

Sorry,there are no refunds for items bought from the marketplace.
Thema:

1. HOW TO GET MY BOUGHT ITEMS FROM MARKETPLACE IN MSFS? - Similar Threads - BOUGHT ITEMS MARKETPLACE

2. Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?: I bought FIFA 24 twice by mistake and I’ve been charged £90 for it twice but only have downloaded and used one game. 14be5a8c-e28f-4899-9feb-615c66c0f0c0
  3. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  4. If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?: If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store (ex. Walmart, Target, Best Buy) if I need a replacement? I grow tired of sending back my item via postage, UPS. Then happily...
  5. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...: I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used for Minecraft on a different platform so I...
  6. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  7. Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...: I bought a robux giftcard from microsoft rewards and didnt get the "upside down elf" hat even thought it said I would get it. 73ae3ce7-d7ce-4c8d-82bd-b02e4f1eb2ea
  8. Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double...
  9. Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item: Because I want to uninstall and reinstall an application to change the settings, I realized that this bug or whatever it is might make me have to buy the application again. (Also, I'm 99% sure...
  10. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...