how to get my account

Discus and support how to get my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer access my account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and its for more than 3 years I do not have my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nuage02, Oct 6, 2017.

  1. Nuage02
    Nuage02 Guest

    how to get my account


    I can no longer access my account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and its for more than 3 years I do not have my emergency email there is my old number it is written "It seems that somebody d 'other uses your account'

    :)
     
    Nuage02, Oct 6, 2017
    #1
  2. How to get my account back?

    It's the same account as s. Thats the problem.
     
    Mountaineer 00, Oct 6, 2017
    #2
  3. How to get my account back?

    I can't get into my other account, Gates CG51, but I keep getting emails to my hotmail as if my hotmail was tied to that account but that can't be due to the fact that that hotmail is tied to my other account . So how can I get my Gates CG51
    back?
     
    Mountaineer 00, Oct 6, 2017
    #3
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

    how to get my account

    I had something similar with my sons account. Call 18004MYXBOX and they will hopefully be able to help with this one.
     
    JohnnyXeo, Oct 6, 2017
    #4
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    how to get my account

    I had something similar with my sons account. Call 18004MYXBOX and they will hopefully be able to help with this one.
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

    How to get my account that was stolen

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

    You can try to submit an account recovery request via the account recovery webform here:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

    If you are unable to recover the account, you will need to contact the Xbox support for further assistance on your account recovery request:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    I hope this helps.

    Best Regards,

    Christian.
  7. Georges C. Win User

    How to get my account back

    Hello again, the other option would be to see if Activision support can exchange the link of accounts, because this is always done by the owner of the cona with the developer.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    How to get my account back

    Hello again, I sent the link because by default to do this procedure you would have to have access to your old account because it is linked to your Activision account, did you try to get them to unlink the account?
  9. Mihail Bosilkov Win User

    How to get my account back?

    HI ,

    I tried to recover my account truth microsoft account recovery form , but it's not working.

    Then I have checked my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I found the last security alert witch been missed by me.


    [​IMG]


    Also i can send you confirmation email as a prove of purchase of Mine Craft


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    I hope you can help me to return my account.

    Best regards

    Mihail
Thema:

how to get my account

Loading...
  1. how to get my account - Similar Threads - account

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...