How to get my account that was stolen

Discus and support How to get my account that was stolen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My name is Andy and my account was recently hacked I really need to get back in that account and also I spent 100 or 200 dollars on it and I've had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Saq Jum, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Saq Jum
    Saq Jum Guest

My name is Andy and my account was recently hacked I really need to get back in that account and also I spent 100 or 200 dollars on it and I've had it for 2 or 3 years

If u can help thank you.

:)

Saq Jum, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

You can try to submit an account recovery request via the account recovery webform here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

If you are unable to recover the account, you will need to contact the Xbox support for further assistance on your account recovery request:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. BlueBurna Win User

Stolen Xbox being used by someone else.

my xbox one was stolen how do i recover it or get it banned from xbox live its registered to my account
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox one Furtado [Translation-Xbox one Stolen]

Hey there Doug!

Sorry to hear that that happened.

If you console was stolen, you should perform the instructions here on
    What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

Give those steps a shot and let us know how helpful this info was.

Thanks!
  5. NEEMEESIS Win User

I Have A Question ?

Xbox was stolen, how do i protect my account?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hackers

How was his account stolen?
Thema:

1. How to get my account that was stolen - Similar Threads - account was stolen

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    stolen account: can somebody help me? my main microsoft account got stolen idk how, and the email was changerd, so i cant get it back. i send 2 emails to microsoft but i got no response. i tried anything, please...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...