How to get my account back.

Discus and support How to get my account back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I need help. I’ve been trying to login to my old account that had a lot of things and money spent on it, but I can’t remember the password and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by itstimmylolz, Nov 28, 2022.

1. itstimmylolz
    itstimmylolz Guest

Hi, I need help. I’ve been trying to login to my old account that had a lot of things and money spent on it, but I can’t remember the password and the phone number that was related to it is not available anymore, so I am just wondering what i could possibly do to access this account. I’ve tried to access it for the past three years but my efforts have been fruitless. Please help if you canHow to get my account back. :)

:)

itstimmylolz, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How to get my account back

Hello again, the other option would be to see if Activision support can exchange the link of accounts, because this is always done by the owner of the cona with the developer.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I sent the link because by default to do this procedure you would have to have access to your old account because it is linked to your Activision account, did you try to get them to unlink the account?
  4. Mihail Bosilkov Win User

How to get my account back?

HI ,

I tried to recover my account truth microsoft account recovery form , but it's not working.

Then I have checked my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I found the last security alert witch been missed by me.

[​IMG]

Also i can send you confirmation email as a prove of purchase of Mine Craft

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you can help me to return my account.

Best regards

Mihail
  5. Geri M. Win User

How to get my account back?

Hello Mihail Bosilkov

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Jimi Red Thunder Rod Win User

Do you have any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. How to get my account back. - Similar Threads - account

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  9. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...