How to get my account back with email and password?

Discus and support How to get my account back with email and password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a secondary account a couple years back and I forgot the email and password. I know the alternative email and phone number I used when I made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ふちんしす じえあん, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How to get my account back with email and password?

I made a secondary account a couple years back and I forgot the email and password. I know the alternative email and phone number I used when I made the account. However I currently don’t have access to that phone number. When I verify the alternative email, the Microsoft email shows up but I can’t see all of it. Help pls!

:)

ふちんしす じえあん, Jun 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, unfortunately you can only get part of the email as a hint with your alternative email. If you are not able to remember the email even after said hint then the only way to sort this out is by going with the account recovery form . You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Account compromised, how to lock it down?

[quote user="xX419xKILLERSxX"]

someone has my email and pass. for xbox . but im still signed in to my account on the commputer. how do i get my account back?

[/quote]

Change your password for the email address that is associated with yoru gamertag.
  5. DarthMalki Win User

Help: Password reset not working

My old Xbox might have been registered but I dont know how to check that.

I think the frustrating part is that I can get a password reset via my back up email on the account but when I reset the password the new password isn't recognized.
  6. xx777dogxx dead Win User

Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

does anybody know how to retrieve a forgotten email and password for a modded account for Xbox one I'll do anything to get this back
Thema:

1. How to get my account back with email and password? - Similar Threads - account email password

2. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  3. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  4. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  5. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  6. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  7. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  8. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  9. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  10. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8