How to get more storage and download sea of theives
Discus and support How to get more storage and download sea of theives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m having trouble downloading sea of theives on my laptop but I’ve got no space left and I can’t delete anymore things, so I bought a hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chloe Fisher, Nov 20, 2023.
Thema:
How to get more storage and download sea of theives
Loading...
-
How to get more storage and download sea of theives - Similar Threads - more storage download
-
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?
in XboX Insidersdo games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Can i get more than 2GB of storage on minecraft for switch?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan i get more than 2GB of storage on minecraft for switch?: Hi, first time asker dont need to say that i think im just wondering if i can get more than 2GB of storage since theres so much stuff i wanna get. ive deleted all my worlds i dont use and i still... -
Files showing more storage than they actually are, showing in 'other' and 'installed apps'
in XBoX Games and AppsFiles showing more storage than they actually are, showing in 'other' and 'installed apps': I Can't upload an image because on an error, but that's not the issue the issue is that in storage files installed to c:xbox games, or any game for that matter, shows in 'other' and 'installed... -
Is it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it possible for xbox one to support internal storage more than 2 TB?: I have been trying to upgrade my Xbox One X to a 4TB SSD. I moved all of my games to external storages before I started meddling with this to speed up the process and to keep them safe from... -
More network storage
in XBoX on ConsolesMore network storage: Is there anyway to buy more network storage for captures? I believe the max is 10 gigs Hopefully there is and I just haven’t figured out how to do it. Thank you....