How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me

Discus and support How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help I ran out of home Xbox switches and I already used my one extra one please help me. 24d592d8-faf0-4fb1-89f9-1edc265ba7da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zayne Bush, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Zayne Bush
    Zayne Bush Guest

How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me

I need help I ran out of home Xbox switches and I already used my one extra one please help me.

:)

Zayne Bush, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Home Xbox.

Just a heads up, you can only get more switches after a year once you ran out of it.

You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, Xbox will show you the next available date you can change it.

Unfortunately, the extra switch is the last one you can get other than the 5 switches per year since that is only provided as one time courtesy.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can try and roll the dice and try the previous method you used if it fails you gotta wait

If you are using it to gamesharei with your new friend that's not what it is for .

You can still.use your content as long as you sign in online

If you are trying to gain access ro vault.upgrade home console won't work as it's account specific feature nothing to do with home console
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how to make my game share work

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Eleesia

If the home switches were already used you may need to wait until the date displayed in the message arrives.

But, “If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.”

Please note that no one can give you an extra home switch if the system doesn’t offer your this extra switch

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Francia J. Win User

my home xbox switch

Hi Emmanuel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To possibly get an extra switch you may check if the survey to get one is available on your end.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey.

For more information, you can check this link on how the Home Xbox feature works: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Francia J. Win User

I have changed my home xbox 3 times and they are saying 5 more than once

In the meantime, please check if the extra switch is available on your end by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey.
Thema:

1. How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me - Similar Threads - more home switches

2. The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?: Hello, I have 2 friends who have an xbox, as well as my brother who has a PC. My brother plays through my PC account and I play through my console account And here's the thing: I want to share...
  3. Can I get more home switches now in 2023?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get more home switches now in 2023?: Hello My name is Dan, yesterday I had pre ordered Mortal Kombat 1 and also EAFC ultimate edition but before I made the purchases the money funds would not show up on my account until I signed out...
  4. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  5. Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...: Yeah so I think I’ve only ever switched my home Xbox once now I think of it from my old Xbox one to Xbox one s, and now I want to switch it to my Xbox series X, someone help or at least help me...
  6. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  7. I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it: i need 1 more home Xbox switch but the survey isn't there and i haven't used it 0df2ca52-b908-4c55-9e8c-2bf75c7fa2ca
  8. How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox: How can i get 1 more switch on my home xbox 8d55bc64-fffb-49cd-bce3-827f1ea3274b
  9. Can I have one more home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have one more home switch: Need one more switch please d1caeeb8-4fa8-4561-a51a-e8e0ed5c1841
  10. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8