How to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition 1.2 beta

Discus and support How to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition 1.2 beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title is pretty self-explanatory. How do I get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.2 BETA? 0f75cfd9-ee6a-4573-9a30-5e724d679485 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IanHarwood8, Sep 5, 2017.

1. IanHarwood8
    IanHarwood8 Guest

The title is pretty self-explanatory. How do I get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.2 BETA?

:)

IanHarwood8, Sep 5, 2017
  2. My minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in the beta 1.2 and i want it back to stable 1.1.4. HELP!!!

my minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in the beta 1.2 and i want it back to stable 1.1.4. Please help me! I've unrolled from the beta and everything, it just keeps me in the beta.

CrummyPaper80, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. How to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition 1.2 beta :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 5, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I assume you will have to need to use the Xbox Insider app on Windows 10 to be able to register for the Beta like mentioned on this link: Beta Test Better Together!

WPAK, Sep 5, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Insider app would be your best bet to try the new beta running.

pr1malg3ar, Nov 2, 2018
  6. pr1malg3ar Win User

Insider app would be your best bet to try the new beta running.
  7. WPAK Win User

8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  9. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  10. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
Thema:

1. How to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition 1.2 beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  4. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...