How to get Minecraft bedrock that you’ve previously purchased on your windows 10 computer

Discus and support How to get Minecraft bedrock that you’ve previously purchased on your windows 10 computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been having this problem for 1 year now and no matter what I do I can’t seem to fix it, basically I bought Minecraft on mobile and used this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clatt2092, Dec 1, 2022.

1. clatt2092
    clatt2092 Guest

How to get Minecraft bedrock that you’ve previously purchased on your windows 10 computer

So I’ve been having this problem for 1 year now and no matter what I do I can’t seem to fix it, basically I bought Minecraft on mobile and used this Microsoft account on it, well that worked to play on computer. Before all I had to do is just log in and it said I had already purchased the game so I could play Minecraft bedrock on my windows 10 laptop, however when the update came out that merged Java and bedrock I’ve not been able to get in on my computer again, I can play it just fine on my tablet but not on my computer, it installs just fine but it only tells me I can play the trial version even though I’ve already purchased the game And before I used to be able to use the Microsoft store to launch it instead of the launcher but now the Microsoft store doesn’t have Minecraft for windows as a separate listing only Java and bedrock. I don’t wanna have to buy it all over again so please I ask is there any solution,

:)

clatt2092, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Clatt2092

I found this strange, Minecraft needs to be purchased on each platform.
    For example, if you purchased the game on mobile and then want to play on PC you need to re-purchase the title there (the same if you want to play on console)

Please double check if you have Minecraft for Windows listed in your account order history with status completed
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Need help redeeming Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition (PC)

Hello, Omar0xFFFF. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Have you purchased Minecraft Bedrock edition for the computer (as know as Minecraft for Windows) or have you purchased Minecraft Bedrock for other platforms like console or mobile before?

I ask because only the Bedrock version for computer (Minecraft for Windows) is eligible for this offer. If you purchased the correct version, please take a look at your Microsoft account order history and confirm that the Minecraft for Windows purchase is showing there as completed:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Waiting for your kind reply.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Are you sure you purchased Minecraft for Windows and not Minecraft Bedrock (the console version)? Were you playing it just fine on the computer before reinstalling it?
  5. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  6. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
Thema:

1. How to get Minecraft bedrock that you’ve previously purchased on your windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock you’ve

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  8. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  9. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  10. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63