How to Get Microsoft Edge-Xcloud to detect my Wired controller

Discus and support How to Get Microsoft Edge-Xcloud to detect my Wired controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Xcloud through the edge browser, but it won't detect my Wired controller (Razer Wolverine Ultimate). It works on both Google... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirWalrusThe3rd, Jan 21, 2023.

1. How to Get Microsoft Edge-Xcloud to detect my Wired controller

I'm trying to play Xcloud through the edge browser, but it won't detect my Wired controller (Razer Wolverine Ultimate).

It works on both Google Chrome and the PC Xbox app, but not edge.

I tried enabling all cookies and other permissions to no luck.

Only reason I want to try is because I'm not having the best experience on Chrome or Xbox app, they have very glitchy video.

I have even tried Edge Canary.

My internet shouldn't be a issue I got

1gb download - 50mb upload,

and I'm wired in through ethernet with less than 20 latency.

Any ideas on how to fix would be perfect.

:)

SirWalrusThe3rd, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This is a good question. I really can feel you here however the 3rd party controller that you have is not compatible with Edge. I would recommend to use first party Xbox controllers if you want to play through Edge browser.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This is a good question. I really can feel you here however the 3rd party controller that you have is not compatible with Edge. I would recommend to use first party Xbox controllers if you want to play through Edge browser.
  4. Jesus Revilla Win User

Microsoft edge is not detecting My controller

Yes, i have all updates and everything. But since december i can't use My controller on Edge. It's Only on Edge where i have problems. I think it was a browser update issue that caused it.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it's most likely a bug of this last update, unfortunately in these cases it's waiting for Microsoft to release a fix.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jesus, have you tried any kind of procedure on your PC, such as checking the optional Windows updates for the 22H2 version, or even seeing if you have any updates through the Xbox Accessories App?
Thema:

1. How to Get Microsoft Edge-Xcloud to detect my Wired controller - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Xcloud

2. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  3. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  4. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  5. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  6. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  7. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  8. Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S): So my Xbox One S is basically my computer and I do everything on it and it's Xbox so I've no choice and am forced to use Edge. (Unless there is another way I'm not aware of? If so tell me plz ^^)...
  9. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...