How to get in touch with Microsoft enforcement team?

Discus and support How to get in touch with Microsoft enforcement team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Many years ago my friend got banned from xbox live for 99999 years, and he still do not know how or why. he remember buying credits for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robin Nergaard, Oct 20, 2022.

1. How to get in touch with Microsoft enforcement team?

Hello.

Many years ago my friend got banned from xbox live for 99999 years, and he still do not know how or why. he remember buying credits for an online game, then going to bed. when he woke up he was banned. He is now trying to migrate he`s Minecraft account to microsoft, but can not because of this ban. he can not get in touch with microsoft, because at every support page, require a log in. He called microsoft support a while back, but they could not help. they said he needed to get in touch with microsoft enforcement team, wich he does not know how to. I am trying to help him with this. so please help

:)

Robin Nergaard, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Robin Nergaard Win User

i will try enforcement.xbox.com. thanks
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Robin, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no direct contact with the enforcement team. The only way to reach out to them is by reporting a player, or incident or by filing a case review.

All details will be available at https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  4. Robin Nergaard Win User

I understand. But how would someone solve a problem like this? there must be someone he could contact. this is obviously a mistake. he is a man in he`s 40s who does not know a lot about computers.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

i will try enforcement.xbox.com. thanks
    Unfortunately that wont help if the ban happened more than 1 year ago.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well you don't

Anything over a year is not appealable

For all issues with enforcement you have to goto enforcement.xbox.com

But AA mentioned you cant appeal it as ita been over a year
Thema:

1. How to get in touch with Microsoft enforcement team? - Similar Threads - touch Microsoft enforcement

2. How to get in touch with Microsoft? My Xbox x isn’t even a year old and has stopped...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get in touch with Microsoft? My Xbox x isn’t even a year old and has stopped...: My Xbox has stopped playing games. I have reset it, logged out of profile, and even did a hard reset on it. I’m at my wits end. d079a053-46b0-4dfb-85bb-ee74944f1ae1
  3. I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just can't get in touch with microsoft! I called a couple time no answer. Can somebody...: I would like to know how to get in touch with any microsoft worker? ff9321e4-ffe1-4108-97c6-020fd4c306c5
  4. Trying to get in touch with Microsoft. Phones are down????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get in touch with Microsoft. Phones are down????: Okay so I recently i atrempted to get help with not being able to get on my Xbox one gamertag. NOTE: this question was about not being able to log into my Xbox Live due to my (Outtlook (email)...
  5. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  6. How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...: Was charged for a renewal fee on OLD Xbox - tried to get membership fee back and was charged an additional $150. The person confirmed the were a Microsoft employee working on a recorded line....
  7. May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?: I would like to use XBOX One for my Home Theater PC. I want to buy a good MOUSE ~~ May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ? Thanks for your feedback....
  8. get in touch with your microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    get in touch with your microsoft account: I've been trying for 3 days to buy something in fortnite but it will not let me, it just tells me (get in touch with your microsoft account) but I do not know how to do that and it says "error...
  9. How to get in touch with Microsoft??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get in touch with Microsoft??: Hi there. Have an issue with live messaging. and cant figure out how to get the support from Microsoft. They dont have people for chat support. I cant fill in my name for call support, because...
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...