How to get in my Nintendo account

Discus and support How to get in my Nintendo account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I trying to get in my nintendo account 447d9b5c-6f77-4786-85d4-b53aa7ca7e5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crainer8991, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Crainer8991
    Crainer8991 Guest

I trying to get in my nintendo account

:)

Crainer8991, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You should contact Nintendo support. This forum is for Xbox support.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
  4. Diana Leon Lopez Win User

How do I login into my Fortnite account with my Xbox Account

How can I login my Fortnite account on Nintendo and transfer it to my Xbox account?
  5. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  6. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
Thema:

1. How to get in my Nintendo account - Similar Threads - Nintendo account

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  6. Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...: Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons and i type in the code and getting a code sent to my email and it says I’m safe leave the page but on...
  7. Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch: I bought Minecraft for my switch lite, and when I try to sign into my Microsoft or Switch account. I keep getting a successful login message on my laptop once I've entered the code from my Switch,...
  8. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  9. Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...: My son played Fortnite on the switch using an account using my email address. He then got an Xbox and set up an account using his own email. Now trying to sign in on the Xbox using the account...
  10. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...