How to get in my Nintendo account

Discus and support How to get in my Nintendo account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I trying to get in my nintendo account 447d9b5c-6f77-4786-85d4-b53aa7ca7e5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crainer8991, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Crainer8991
    Crainer8991 Guest

I trying to get in my nintendo account

:)

Crainer8991, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You should contact Nintendo support. This forum is for Xbox support.
  3. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. RiderJames Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Blue
  6. Geth Win User

xbox unlink

Thema:

1. How to get in my Nintendo account - Similar Threads - Nintendo account

2. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.: So whenever I go to Minecraft on the Nintendo switch and I type in the code on my phone and type in my password, it will say that I can safely close the window, so I do. When I go back to...
  3. How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I login to my microsoft account for minecraft on nintendo switch?: When I try to sign into my account on the minecraft homepage on my switch, I am asked to either scan a QR code or visit a web address in order to remote connect. I have tried both of these methods...
  4. How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch?: It only allows me to login under the parent account in Minecraft on the Nintendo switch. How do I get logged in on the kids account? I don't want my kid having all the freedoms that come with a...
  5. I`m logged in on the xbox and nintendo fortnite epic games account, but I cannot change the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I`m logged in on the xbox and nintendo fortnite epic games account, but I cannot change the...: I have all evidence it`s my epic games account, and I want to change the login method, but nothing works. it`s linked to an email I cannot remember propperly. Tried for HOURS now. please help...
  6. Nintendo switch Minecraft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo switch Minecraft account problem: My Nintendo switch keeps on logging me out of my Microsoft account in Minecraft. when I shut down Minecraft! Can you help me stop logging out? e9500344-852f-4912-aad6-f564116c51f7
  7. I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.: I've been getting this message that says 'invalid session' Multiple times, a few times I've gotten a message saying 'There is an error with your account' I'm not signed in on any other device...
  8. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird: When I boot up Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, it doesn't let me use the marketplace or invite my friends to any worlds. It doesn't even let me change my skin. It says I'm signed into my account....
  9. Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch: So I recently created an Xbox account to link to my Microsoft account, but the character I had been using under my Microsoft account no longer exists. Is there a way to unlink the Xbox account so...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account: I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with Error codes Creeper/Crossbow (Code Creeper...