How to get in Microsoft rewards from Xbox

Discus and support How to get in Microsoft rewards from Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello!I am from Greece and I have recently tried to get in microsoft rewards from my Xbox .Unfortunately it kicks me out and says”Service... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bill brats, Nov 17, 2022.

1. bill brats
    bill brats Guest

Hello!I am from Greece and I have recently tried to get in microsoft rewards from my Xbox .Unfortunately it kicks me out and says”Service unavailable.Please try again”

:)

bill brats, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bill

Do you remember if your country was added recently to the rewards program?
    I ask this because right now the countries recently added experience something like this inside the rewards app

And just to confirm, are you able to access and see the rewards page here?
    https://rewards.bing.com/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Not getting a reward from Microsoft rewards

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Rewards / MyVIP Gems

For help with the rewards program, you would need to post on the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

According to rewards support they should be restocking items. Microsoft does not run the Xbox Rewards program so the amount of credits they get is dependent on what they get from Microsoft.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello MateusVreuls!

I realize situations such as this can be quite frustrating and we're here to help. I understand you've completed some achievements towards a reward from the Microsoft Rewards program on Xbox One. Have you opened the Microsoft Rewards App to see if there
    is something that needs to be redeemed to get the reward. Give it a try. You may also want to consider submitting a
    Microsoft Rewards Program New support request form. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Poor response times

The problem is, Microsoft does not run the Rewards program. So the Rewards program (Hello World) rely on their information from the Xbox servers. Sometimes the servers don't communicate properly and that causes issues. It just depends on how long it can
    take for the program to get the right information.
Thema:

1. How to get in Microsoft rewards from Xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...