How to get in an old account but forget the password

Discus and support How to get in an old account but forget the password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi im just a kid and being stupid and decided to reset my Xbox thinking that I keep my game saved data when i tried to get into my dad's account i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ToddHadley56, Mar 15, 2022.

1. ToddHadley56
    ToddHadley56 Guest

hi im just a kid and being stupid and decided to reset my Xbox thinking that I keep my game saved data when i tried to get into my dad's account i didn't know his password and he passed away when i was 6 and im sad and just want to get back into his account

:)

ToddHadley56, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ToddHadley56! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To do it you would need to fill a recovery form or if the account had any verification method added you can use any of those verification method to reset the password

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. S9V9G3 Win User

Can i get my old account back?

how can i get my old account back i have another console but i lost it and now i forget the email and password and i want it back because it has dlc maps that now i really need
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

If you forget an email password you are done...there is no way to link old accounts to new emails!!
  5. DPRK 420 Win User

Turned 18 and new terms of service = confusion

You need to either remember that old password, or reset it by clicking "Forgot your password" on the Microsoft Account sign in webpage. There is no excuse for forgetting that information. As the account user it is no one's responsibility but YOUR'S to keep
    track of and/or update any relevant password or e-mail used for your account. Tough lesson learned.
  6. VelvetSniper26 Win User

Looking for good friends in there 20s or 30s

Just start playing again after loseing my 1st xbox and forgetting my passwords to getting in my old profile. XD
Thema:

1. How to get in an old account but forget the password - Similar Threads - old account forget

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  4. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  5. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  6. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  7. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  8. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  9. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  10. New code for new microsoft account? i totally forget the old (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New code for new microsoft account? i totally forget the old (minecraft windows 10 edition): There is a way to reset my windows 10 edition gift code? and activate the new account? i forget email and password :( i have acces to mojang account, and i have the minecraft gift code but i can't...