How to get help

Discus and support How to get help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; microsoft wallet has money added via giftcard, xbox has proper balance under settings/billing & subs, goto cart in store on xbox balance is not updated... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShaneKirkland, May 18, 2021.

  1. How to get help


    microsoft wallet has money added via giftcard, xbox has proper balance under settings/billing & subs, goto cart in store on xbox balance is not updated properly therefore son cannot purchase anything.

    Many times(more than 10x) I have had to call Xbox support and have them purchase the title for my son. and after a very long process where able to purchase the game. this problem has happened on 2 different xboxes and was told it was a database server issue.

    Here i am again trying to call xbox support

    phone support not available have to request support call from web, request support call from web get error same error on microsoft and xbox site.


    How to get help [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ShaneKirkland, May 18, 2021
    #1
  2. ShaneKirkland Win User

    How to get help

    Maybe you can add a button that says Resync acct balance?
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

    How to get help

    Hey there, ShaneKirkland

    Please can you tell me if your still experiencing problems contacting Xbox Support?

    Regards
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    How to get help

    Regarding the issue that you're facing with the Microsoft balance, I will recommend performing a reset to your Xbox using this link Xbox Support and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

    If the issue still persists, you will need to contact our live support: Contact us | Xbox Support.

    However, If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  5. ShaneKirkland Win User

    How to get help

    try to launch virtual agent.......................................................................


    [​IMG]
  6. Miss Portia Win User

    Account Help | How To Get It

    Hey Evans! If you've forgotten your Windows LIVE ID credentials, check out
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    . That will take you through the available recovery options. :)
Thema:

How to get help

Loading...
  1. How to get help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...