How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.

Discus and support How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Hotmail account was hacked with my personal phone number and backup email changed. I have tried multiple attempts using the account recovery tool... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lenny Chica, Feb 23, 2025.

  1. Lenny Chica
    Lenny Chica Guest

    How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.


    My Hotmail account was hacked with my personal phone number and backup email changed. I have tried multiple attempts using the account recovery tool with all information it request and keep getting denied. Its simply impossible my answers are incorrect with even my Xbox gamer tag, console ID and even credit card info I am being charged from Microsoft.

    How can I get live help or an email to send showing what's needed to recover this account.

    :)
     
    Lenny Chica, Feb 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Lenny Chica Win User

    How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.

    I have already tried the recovery form multiple times which has been denied each time.
  3. SmartLace1968 Win User

    How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.

    Hello there, Lenny!

    Thank you for the update and I am sorry because your account recovery requests were denied.

    Please note that this is a public forum, and I apologize for any delay in my response, as I am just another user looking to offer ideas and information that might be useful to others.

    You have already performed the account recovery request to no avail, this time kindly reach Xbox/Microsoft Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us to explore more details and seek further assistance with them regarding your acount recovery request.

    Thank you for your full cooperation and understanding!

    Have a good one.
  4. SmartLace1968 Win User

    How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.

    Hello this is Virginia O.

    I understand that you want to recover your hacked account.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced. And no worries now because I'd be happy to assist you today.

    To recover your account please visit this page to be guided with the process:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    In here you will be given the steps and instructions as well on how to regain access to your account.

    Here is the direct link for the account recovery: https://account.live.com/acsr

    When you submit a recovery request online, please provide the nearest answer to all the asked questions.

    And it is important to not leave any questions unanswered.

    Please be guided with the steps and instructions on how to answer the account recovery form.

    A friendly reminder, I do not have a direct access to your account and if incase that the steps won't work please reach Microsoft Support for further assistance regarding the recovering your account.

    Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day!
  5. Rostom L Win User

    UNSUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT RECOVERY

    Hi NDLOVU!

    Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your account. Please be advised that due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover and verify the ownership of our accounts.

    Since you no longer have access to your security information such as your old phone number and your account password, our only option is to use the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr

    You may check the link below for more tips and information regarding your account recovery.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Talk to agent

Thema:

How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account.

Loading...
  1. How to get help with unsuccessful account recovery of my hotmail.com account. - Similar Threads - help unsuccessful account

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...