How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install

Discus and support How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with Halo Infinite. I am only able to play once and will then need to reinstall the game to play again. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinJudd1, Dec 21, 2021.

1. MartinJudd1
    MartinJudd1 Guest

I have been having an issue with Halo Infinite. I am only able to play once and will then need to reinstall the game to play again. I have tried several different fixes for this (uninstalled HD pack and reinstalled this, uninstalled the full game and reinstalled, even removed my drivers to try fix it) nothing seems to give a fix. It is any Halo Infinite that is the issue. I have it installed on PC through the Xbox App. Why is this not working as it should?

:)

MartinJudd1, Dec 21, 2021
  2. MartinJudd1 Win User

Could this be part of the problem?
  3. MartinJudd1 Win User

When trying to reinstall the store in powershell I get the following error

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:61

+ ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _ ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\WINDOWS\syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Restart your PC and try again
  5. Jesse E' Win User

I'm afraid I don't know what else the issue might be, it seem pretty strange
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Try these methods to fix the Store one by one to see if one of them will solve the problem.

Clear the Microsoft Store cache

1. Press the 'Windows + r' keys and type 'wsreset.exe' (without the quotes)

2. An command prompt window opens and then closes after approximately 10 seconds.

3. The Microsoft Store then opens automatically. Check if it works properly again.

To reset it:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.

3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

4. Click the Reset button.

5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

Run troubleshooter

1. Open Settings again (Windows + i)

2. Go to Update & Security> Troubleshooting.

3. Select Windows Store Applications and then click the Run Troubleshooter button.

4. The utility will launch and check for problems that are preventing the Microsoft Store from functioning properly. If it detects anomalies, follow its recommendations.

5. When the problems are resolved, close the utility.

6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

Reinstall Microsoft Store

1.Open Windows PowerShell as administrator. To do this, right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell (admin)'

2. To reinstall the Microsoft Store app, enter the following command (you can copy and paste:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

3. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.
Thema:

1. How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite run

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. Halo Infinite doesnt run well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesnt run well: I have tried to play Halo Infinte and it will only run at 5 frames. It doesnt matter what my graphics settings are I have tried updating drivers for everything 2b157c13-df35-440c-8e78-c60ab81a1d99
  10. Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.: Specs are as follows 7900xtx 1000w psu 10gen i7 32gb ram 4tb of space between 4 drvies. I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital start up with the Xbox Game Studios Logo and...