How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S.

Discus and support How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have searched and searched and can not find a good answer to this. If I am in the U.S. and mainly speak English therefore am set up in my region and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dradon Bolen, Dec 6, 2023.

  1. Dradon Bolen
    Dradon Bolen Guest

    How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S.


    I have searched and searched and can not find a good answer to this. If I am in the U.S. and mainly speak English therefore am set up in my region and set to English; how do I get a game in Lat. Spanish? Some suggested uninstalling a game I already own, switching my region to Mexico and re-downloading the game. This has not worked on any game I have. I'm hesitant to try buying a game while having my xbox region changed to Mexico. Is buying a game while having the region changed the only way to get it in Spanish? If I buy a game in Spanish, will it ever be able to switch back to English? This language barrier seems like a major oversight for a company operating in 2023.

    :)
     
    Dradon Bolen, Dec 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

    How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S.

    Hi Dradon, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help

    There are several ways to get games in Latin America while living in the US.

    One option is to create a Microsoft account for Latin America. This will allow you to access the Latin American Microsoft store, where you will find games in Spanish. To create a Microsoft account for Latin America, follow these steps:

    Visit the Microsoft account creation page.

    Select "Latin America" as your region.

    Enter your personal information, such as your name, email address, and date of birth.

    Create a strong password.

    Click "Create account."

    Once you have created your Microsoft account for Latin America, you will be able to purchase games from the Microsoft Latin America store. To do so, follow these steps:

    Visit the Latin American Microsoft store.

    Select the game you want to purchase.

    Click "Add to Cart".

    Click "Pay."

    Another option is to buy games in physical format at a video game store. Many video game stores in the United States sell games in Spanish, especially games that are popular in Latin America.

    Finally, you can also purchase digital games from third-party stores, such as Amazon or eBay. These stores usually sell games in Spanish.

    I recommend that you make sure the game is available in Spanish. Not all games are available in Spanish, so be sure to check before purchasing.

    Compare prices. Game prices may vary from store to store, so compare prices before purchasing.

    Have a nice day.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S.

    it entirely depends on the game what language supported offers in which regions. Check the individual product pages for more information.

    . It is a violation of terms of service to change your region to anyone you are not physically located in and can result in account and hardware bans
  4. Cababe07 Win User

    how to change lenguage xbox one

    If you live in U.S. you can not choose Spanish like language and US like region.

    If you can, please tell me how.
  5. xXChuncaProXx Win User

    Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please try again

    Like i bought the console in the U.S and came to Colombia, i have another account of xbox live with colombian stuff the game is still there, but the thing is i don't want to change it to spanish.

    But if i do change it, do you think i can download it?
  6. Cababe07 Win User

    I can not choose Spanish lenguage in US. WHY not?

    Yes, "I should have ...", but i Haven´t .. :(

    If I choose "español" as language, the region automatically switches to "argentina". And I can only choose "Argentina", "Chile", "Colombia", "mejico" or "España".

    I took breath, and change Region to U.S.. Then, I only can choose English.

    And no, I don´t want to lie and say that I am in Argentina,. Mejico or Spain, because I am not. But I am living in U.S., and my Microsoft account is from U.S., but I want to play in my language.

    And I would like to use the voice commands too, because the Xbox doesn't understand my bad pronunciation in English with my Spanish/from/Spain accent.
Thema:

How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S.

Loading...
  1. How to get games in Lat. Am. Spanish while living in the U.S. - Similar Threads - games Lat Spanish

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...