How to get game sharing to work on Rainbow 6 Siege?
Discus and support How to get game sharing to work on Rainbow 6 Siege? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been game sharing with a friend for a while and i made his account as my home xbox. Now when I open rainbow 6 siege the game loads up but I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Creator �� The, Sep 28, 2023.
Thema:
How to get game sharing to work on Rainbow 6 Siege?
Loading...
-
How to get game sharing to work on Rainbow 6 Siege? - Similar Threads - game sharing Rainbow
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
Help me with game sharing please
in XboX InsidersHelp me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game... -
need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch
in XboX Insidersneed help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both... -
Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...: I just wanna know why would my friend game cheer me and I made this account my home Xbox I’m still not getting his games on my console fdc1fe0a-9dc6-415d-97da-203e13e5caa2 -
My friend is game sharing me and I can play the game but I can’t play online Like rainbow...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy friend is game sharing me and I can play the game but I can’t play online Like rainbow...: My brother is game sharing me he has ultimate and I can play the game but it won’t let me play online like rainbow six siege for an example 3939edd9-b6a0-4bd3-8539-6f14bca945a8 -
Rainbow six siege dlc game share
in XBoX Games and AppsRainbow six siege dlc game share: I recently had the rainbow six delux addition game shared to me and the game works fine however the year 1 and two operators dont show up in game even though i downloaded the pack. Iv uninstalled... -
Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege
in XBoX AccessibilityGame share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...