How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2?

Discus and support How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Series S and have recently bought Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2. However the only thing I could buy was the base game. Where can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan moore1, Jan 22, 2023.

1. ethan moore1
    ethan moore1 Guest

I have a Xbox Series S and have recently bought Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2. However the only thing I could buy was the base game. Where can I find the DLC for each game?

:)

ethan moore1, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  3. M3gaToxic Win User

Dragon Age Promotional Item Giveaway

Man this is so awesome!! I got Dragon Age origins at suck a great time.... Looks like i will have to get Dragon age 2 also (after im done with origins and all the DLC). Thanks for the link.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

Hello "Eggnogga" :)

To me, Dragon Age 2 felt like an expansion DLC to Dragon Age Origins, not a stand alone game.

Have a nice or afternoon or night :)
  5. voteDC Win User

Any good RPGs?

[quote user="US Revenge"]dragon age origins isn't like dragon age 2, the combat in origins is much worse,[/quote]I don't see how? The combat runs in the exact same way, it's just in 2 you have the option to hammer a button in order to do basic attacks.

Sure it looks better but it is still the same dice roll system as the first game.

I'd go for Dragon Age: Origins as well. Make sure to get the Ultimate Edition, which comes with all the DLC on a disc.
  6. Cyberstrike nTo Win User

Dragon Age 2 for Xbox One

Dragon Age: Origins and it's DLC and expansion pack Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening
    are already available for Xbox One. I don't think Dragon Age II is available on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2? - Similar Threads - dlc Dragon age

2. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  3. How do I get Dragon Age DLC's for FREE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Dragon Age DLC's for FREE?: In October 2022, Bioware / EA announced that the Dragon Age DLC's were now FREE, since they would be shutting down the Origin servers, discontinuing Bioware points, etc. But today, I can't get...
  4. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...
  5. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...
  6. Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game: I have the EA play as well as the xbox game pass which included Dragon Age Inqusition as well as every DLC + add on however they are not appearing in game. How do I resolve this problem?...
  7. Dragon Age Inuqisition DLC Missing from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inuqisition DLC Missing from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good morning, I just beat the game, Dragon Age Inquisition, on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription I have. I currently do not have access to any of the DLC’s I would like to play post-game....
  8. Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console: I have an XBox One X that I have played for several years, and on which I earned 100% achievement for Dragon Age Origins including all of the DLC's. I also received 9 DLC inventory items (Reaper's...
  9. Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC: I have this game through EA Play, which in turn is part of my Xbox Games Pass. I have played the game and all DLC without issue, but when I started a new game, the DLC became inaccessible. I...
  10. Dragon Age Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Dlc: Hello good, I'm playing dragon age inquisition and suddenly yesterday it stopped working when I continue the game, it tells me that I am missing the dlc when they are installed...