How to get discord on Xbox Series X

Discus and support How to get discord on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tons of friends who are on PC or PS who have discord and can only use my phone, my discord is linked to my Xbox but it's not popping up when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/G01den_Gamer, Jul 27, 2022.

1. How to get discord on Xbox Series X

I have tons of friends who are on PC or PS who have discord and can only use my phone, my discord is linked to my Xbox but it's not popping up when I search it

submitted by /u/G01den_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/G01den_Gamer, Jul 27, 2022
  2. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How do I fix this ?

Hello JoelT3IG,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining Discord voice calls on your Xbox Series X. I understand this is a frustrating issue that's been going on since April.

Based on the information you have provided, you have tried a number of solutions to solve the problem, but none of them have worked.

This suggests that the issue may be caused by a bug in the Discord software or the Xbox Series X.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Update Discord and Xbox Series X to the latest version. A recent update may have fixed the issue.

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has good speed.

Try joining a voice call on a PC or Mac. If you can join a voice call on another platform, the issue may be related to the Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. MF335 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Hey! Any luck with a fix to this yet? My discord does the same thing with my Series X. Problems just randomly started popping up
  5. Logan321 Win User

XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

How can I get put on a list for Xbox series x waitlist??
  6. MichaelFerrari3 Win User

Xbox series x

How do i get xbox series x
    Good luck
Thema:

How to get discord on Xbox Series X

1. How to get discord on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - discord Series

2. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  3. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  4. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  5. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  6. Why isn't discord working on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't discord working on xbox series x: The past the 3 days I haven't been able to link my discord to my xbox. Iv tried many things but nothing seems to work. Even when I do link it and it says it has connected I check and it asked to...
  7. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  8. I try to join discord on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to join discord on my xbox series x: Says me ''Sorry, looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again. I doing everything Xbox and discord support say to do but still not working. 1c8c6ea0-b608-4f07-8d6f-d89418c910fb
  9. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.: I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the headset they come thru my tv perfectly fine...
  10. Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x: Starting this past week, my friends on PC have said that my voice is delayed significantly enough to hinder our communication in competitive games (around 2 seconds or more). Is there an issue...