How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub

Discus and support How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have only Omega update available on my Insider Hub. How long it takes to start receive Delta and Beta updates from Insider Hub and what can we do to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YSforce, May 27, 2020.

1. /u/YSforce
    /u/YSforce Guest

I have only Omega update available on my Insider Hub.

How long it takes to start receive Delta and Beta updates from Insider Hub and what can we do to speed up that process ?

submitted by /u/YSforce
    [link] [comments]

/u/YSforce, May 27, 2020
  2. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  3. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  5. yakozaki Win User

Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

Yes I'm in insider hub program but I'm new member and have

access only for Omega Update and we need Delta or Beta Updates to fix this 4K Capture issue .

Please give us regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  6. Teshlo Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
    Now how would I access more surveys in the Hub? I've taken all available surveys in the last month or so and haven't received a new one for about two weeks. Is that normal?
Thema:

1. How to Get Beta and Delta updates from Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Beta Delta updates

2. Im in xbox preview delta, thinking about going beta

in XboX Insiders
    Im in xbox preview delta, thinking about going beta: Can someone please tell me an example of the bugs you'll encounter in preview beta? In preview delta it says there is moderate chance of encountering bugs im debating whether it's worth it to just...
  3. Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring, which is better?: Im looking to get into either the beta or delta ring. Im having a hard time deciding. I want the newest updates fastest but I want stability. What do you recommend, if you have been on beta ring,...
  4. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  5. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  6. Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta or Delta Ring? I want new updates but minimal bugs.: Im trying to figure out which ring i want to be in. I want to get the new updates but also not have a lot of bugs. Im torn between Beta and Delta ring. Beta ring is usually more updated than Delta...
  7. *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*: Hello, I have been an Xbox insider for years now and there is but extremely rare side effect of being an insider.. when a certain update is available it may actually cause PERMANENT HARDWARE...
  8. Is it recommended to join the Delta beta

in XboX Insiders
    Is it recommended to join the Delta beta: is it recommended to join the Delta beta? I’ve seen it in my Insider Hub a while but have no idea what changes. submitted by /u/Cesar_21411 [link] [comments]
  9. Won't be beta/delta/omega release today?

in XboX Insiders
    Won't be beta/delta/omega release today?: I'm only a 3 months insider and I thought a new release on Tuesday and Thursday was a rule submitted by /u/fgalfo [link] [comments]
  10. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?: I'm in the Delta ring and got the update for my regular Series controller (now version 5.11.3115.0) but nothing for the Elite S2 (4.8.1908.0). I've seen others from the alpha ring post that there...