How to get a replacement code for v-bucks

Discus and support How to get a replacement code for v-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a replacement code for my v-bucks 78c95e03-a62d-4f53-9b79-61e3d4f334b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mocha Dime, May 27, 2023.

1. Mocha Dime
    Mocha Dime Guest

I need a replacement code for my v-bucks

:)

Mocha Dime, May 27, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mocha, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know what happened to the vbucks code you have?
    And from where did you get this code, from your local retailer, a third party website or where?
  3. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

V Bucks

Hello Hev 157,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to buy V-bucks for another account. V-bucks is not an item that can you can purchase a prepaid code for or gift to another account. The V-bucks will need
    to purchased from the intended account with currency or a debit/credit card. If you and nephew live in the same region, you can purchase a prepaid code for currency and have your nephew redeem the code. Your nephew can then spend the currency on V-bucks. We
    hope this information helps Hev 157!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can you get free V-BUCKS?

You can't get free V-Bucks unless you bought the "Save the World" mode for Fortnite.

DO NOT fall for scammers and account thieves!!! You can NOT get V-Bucks for free through code generator websites or people asking for your account!!!

If someone offers you V-Bucks if you let them into your account, do NOT do this! They will steal your account!!!

If a website offers free V-Bucks, they only want your account login to steal your account! Do NOT sign in to websites offering free V-Bucks!!!

Every time you are asked for account credentials like your email and/or password to get "free V-Bucks", it is a scam, and you will lose your account!
  6. SnPTheBeast52 Win User

Not receiving V-Bucks in Fortnite

Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or the V bucks added?
Thema:

1. How to get a replacement code for v-bucks - Similar Threads - replacement code bucks

2. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  5. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  6. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  7. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...: I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the repair, is there anything that can be done please...
  10. How to get replacement code for xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get replacement code for xbox gift card: How can I get a replacement code for my unreadable Xbox gift card? If this can't be done I would like to get a new card but if I could just get the replacement code then that would be perfect....