How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

Discus and support How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller direct from Microsoft. It had stick drift from the onset. I have since sent in said controller through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jff007, Apr 22, 2022.

  1. Jff007
    Jff007 Guest

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device


    Hello, I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller direct from Microsoft. It had stick drift from the onset. I have since sent in said controller through warranty only to receive defective devices each time. I am on my third device. Each one had multiple defects that were easily caught within mere minutes of testing (it's ridiculous that each one was a "refurbished" device with issues...).

    Upon trying to put in a claim over this new defective one, I get an error saying "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." Contact us doesn't have any options to address this issue or to send in a support ticket of any kind.

    How can I get this issue resolved (and not keep getting broken devices)?

    :)
     
    Jff007, Apr 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

    I'll reroute you to Microsoft. You need to talk to their support. No user here (that don't work for Microsoft) will be able to help you.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

    Hi Jff007,

    Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

    We understand that you need to reach out for a live support to create a support ticket for your Xbox Controller. Would you mind trying to select these options to reach out to the team?

    1. Go to Contact us | Xbox Support.

    2. Select Contact us > Hardware & network > Warranty, service & repair > Xbox Series X.

    3. Next, describe your issue and select Next.

    4. You will see support options and articles related to your concern. Please select See contact options.

    5. Choose your support option to contact live support. Contacting live support creates support ticket.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Hope this helps!

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Jff007 Win User

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

    My issue there is that "contact us" has no options to send in a support ticket, call, or have a chat. It just redirects in a circle to the same pages.
  5. Jff007 Win User

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

    That process keeps outputting the error I noted above.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

    Hello, Jff007. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I don't work for Microsoft and I don't have access to user accounts.

    You can request a Xbox controller replacement here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    Hope it can help you, my friend. If you need anything else, just let me know.
Thema:

How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device

Loading...
  1. How to Get a Proper Warranty Replacement Device - Similar Threads - Proper Warranty Replacement

  2. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...
  5. Xbox PC app on Rog Xbox Ally X not functioning properly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC app on Rog Xbox Ally X not functioning properly: The last few updates introduced an issue with the Xbox PC app on the Rog Xbox ally X When you turn the ally X on or after a restart, when you start a game and then close it out either through the...
  6. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....
  7. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  8. Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded: Hey all, noticed a new bug/issue for this new release that I have not seen mentioned yet. It appears that Dolby Atmos (7.1.4 Spatial Audio) is currently broken and not working properly. See...
  9. Why is my Minecraft actions and stuff not working properly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft actions and stuff not working properly: My actions and stuff has most of the animations but I tried some things that would have changed but they didn't. Like armor and a bucket with an axolotl so if you can explain then don't explain in...
  10. My Minecraft world didn't sync properly and my recent builds are gone what do I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world didn't sync properly and my recent builds are gone what do I do?: I went to my uncle's and I signed in on his Xbox and opened Minecraft. It synced the data as normal but when I opened my world my more recent builds were gone. The world was outdated. Then when I...