How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one

Discus and support How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's little friend was over and spent $550.00 yesterday. I tried to ask for refund but was denied. Says I've reached my limit. For some reason I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Buchanan, Apr 4, 2023.

  1. How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one


    My son's little friend was over and spent $550.00 yesterday. I tried to ask for refund but was denied. Says I've reached my limit. For some reason I can't for the world speak to a human about this issue. Any helpings greatly appreciated

    :)
     
    Andy Buchanan, Apr 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one

    Sorry for that, Andy. Were you able to respond to the email from the refund team denying your request? You can let them know what happened.
  3. Andy Buchanan Win User

    How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one

    Refund keeps getting denied. I'm not sure why for we don't have games for the items purchased to use them for.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  5. IveDestroyed Win User

    Xbox one Won't Turn back on

    Yeah sadly enough it cost me 550.00 to have a new one shipped so I didn't have to wait for the turnaround. once I send mine back ill get the 550.00 back. Pretty disappointing to give a broken xbox one to my son for an early Christmas gift.

    And not get so much as a sorry for the unbelievable headache. I've been talking up the xbox one to my die hard apple fan wife. And believe me I'm hearing it now. This is the 3rd one I bought. So much for loyalty to microsoft
  6. WPatrick1 Win User

    Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

    All of my sons purchases items showed up on my account both acounts are on different xbox ones. I cant figure out how to change it back. Hes spent a lot of money & cant use any of it.
Thema:

How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one

Loading...
  1. How to get $550.00 back that was used to purchase items on xbox one - Similar Threads - $550 was used

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Lost 550 exp on Solitaire

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 550 exp on Solitaire: I’ve reached level 550 on MS Solitaire on Android. I wanted to ensure I didn’t lose my achievements so I went to the sign in page for XBox, selected create new account and went through the signup...
  6. GS 550 Steering wheel on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GS 550 Steering wheel on xbox series s: i have a SuperDrive GS550 steering wheel when i plug it in the xbox it does really weird things. it turns on color filters and the narrator sometimes and the magnifier. And it also turns on the...
  7. Daily console update download of 550 mb?

    in XboX Insiders
    Daily console update download of 550 mb?: Just joined the insider program last week and so far every day when I turn the console on I have to do an approximate 550 mb download/install. Didn’t see anything about it in the FAQ so I was just...
  8. This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...

    in XboX Insiders
    This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/404nocreativusername [link] [comments]
  9. I have 550 pending credits still from the middle of 2016 when do I get them

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have 550 pending credits still from the middle of 2016 when do I get them: hi just wondering why my points haven't been added yet the dates show I earned them on the 18/03/2016 and 31/07 2016 when will they be added as it still says pending...
  10. Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after (few days ago) upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after (few days ago) upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ...: Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ? Only "Mojang" displayed and then back to start screen on Windows 10 Mobile Is it issue with year rating ? 12...