How to Game/Party Chat on Xbox Series X while using Surround Sound System?

Discus and support How to Game/Party Chat on Xbox Series X while using Surround Sound System? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for suggestions on what headset or setup to use with Xbox Series X to chat, in-game and Party, without blocking game audio from 7.1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MJcad08, Oct 25, 2022.

1. MJcad08
    MJcad08 Guest

I am looking for suggestions on what headset or setup to use with Xbox Series X to chat, in-game and Party, without blocking game audio from 7.1 Surround Sound Receiver Speakers.

I was thinking to use a Bone Conduction Headset but all I've found only connect via Bluetooth.

:)

MJcad08, Oct 25, 2022
  2. MJcad08 Win User

How to Game/Party Chat on Xbox Series X while using 7.1 Surround Sound Receiver System?

I found that option recently and plan to post as soon as my new Reddit account let's me.

There has to be somethin out there with a mic and speaker option that can connect to Xbox Series X usb or 3.5mm ports. Maybe someone knows about a wired bone conduction headset....
  3. MJcad08 Win User

How to Game/Party Chat on Xbox Series X while using 7.1 Surround Sound Receiver System?

No, I want to use my 7.1 Surround Sound System for game audio and am looking for a hardware option for Game/Party Chat that doesn't interfere with that listening experience. Please re-read my original post more carefully.
  4. JNeitzey Win User

I bought the Microsoft chat headset today and it uses a small USB style connector and does not change the audio.

I believe 3rd party headsets have stereo 3.5mm stereo plugs and cause the system to think you have a stereo headset on. Maybe a headset that is actually mono channel (only two rings instead of three) would not cause it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So, if I understood correctly you basically want to use 7.1 in your headphones + party chat when the home theater option isn't available? (At night)
  6. MJcad08 Win User

I appreciate your reply and hope you are doing well also.

Unfortunately the info you've provided seems to only be a part of my problem. Everything is made geared towards gaming headsets these days, leaving little to no options for home theater fans like me.

I am very familiar with all the various gaming headsets available, I own a few, and I still prefer my Surround Sound System when not playing at night and don't have to worry about waking people up.
Thema:

1. How to Game/Party Chat on Xbox Series X while using Surround Sound System? - Similar Threads - Game Party Chat

2. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  3. Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on Xbox game bar not working.: The past few months I've been dealing with my Xbox game bar not working unless I have the game bar pulled up on my screen. I've tried going into the systems and making it so the background app is...
  4. Can talk in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk in party chat but not game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  5. I can talk in party chat but nit game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat but nit game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  6. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  7. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  8. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  9. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  10. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958