How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

Discus and support How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gunit pirate, Jul 1, 2020.

1. gunit pirate
    gunit pirate Guest

I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my progress be saved? Or if I just purchase the game digitally
    will that work too?

:)

gunit pirate, Jul 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pirate,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. PhysX Vintage Win User

sim seu progresso atual ira ficar salvo, tanto em midia fisica ou digital. abracos
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hey VuJx

As far as I know, you won’t need to download the game again If you purchase the special edition.

I believe the add-ons for the special edition would just be added to your game if already downloaded. This should happen because the the console should recognise you already have an edition of the game on the console.

Let us know either way, Hopefully you don’t have to install a 100gb game again.

Hope this helps 😊
  5. VaultTec2077lEmVE Win User

Your progress will be saved if you purchase the game from the Microsoft store or buy a physical copy
  6. Limitlez TRS Win User

todo progreso del juego se guardara sin importar la cancelacion del game pass no hay de que preocuparse
Thema:

1. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass? - Similar Threads - fully purchase game

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  4. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  5. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  6. My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully: I was updating my Xbox one controller and while updating it just stopped and my controller turned off it may be because it was updating while the batteries were in. But is there any way for me to...
  7. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  8. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  9. Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):: Hi. I am about to quit Game Pass so purchased Forza 5 Premium Edition (verified). Xbox app shows game as 'Owned' but Store wants me to puchase so cannot instal. Using Game Pass edition it uploaded...
  10. Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded: Went to play diablo 4 but Microsoft stated i was refunded and checked the Microsoft balance on account and i didn’t get a full refund to purchase the game again this is **** Microsoft you need to...