How to fix white screen

Discus and support How to fix white screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently add a alternate email to my Microsoft account now every time I log in on my Xbox it’s pops up a white screen after 3 loads and now I’m stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tevin Steverson, Mar 5, 2023.

1. How to fix white screen

I recently add a alternate email to my Microsoft account now every time I log in on my Xbox it’s pops up a white screen after 3 loads and now I’m stuck some one plz help me

:)

Tevin Steverson, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How to fix white screen

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. Tevin Steverson Win User

How to fix white screen

this did not help me, is there anything else I could do
  4. Francia J. Win User

How to fix white screen

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here step that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. TiagoFM Win User
  6. UniformBoar4448 Win User

WHITE SCREEN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please FIX IT

[​IMG]

STILL There
Thema:

How to fix white screen

1. How to fix white screen - Similar Threads - fix white screen

2. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  3. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?: I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen that never loads. I've tried removing and...
  4. How do I fix white screen issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix white screen issue?: I can’t sign into my main account, every time I try to it loads briefly and then a white screen appears. It was fine yesterday morning and started doing this yesterday night, I’m able to sign into...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection White Screen Fix per Mister Maka

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection White Screen Fix per Mister Maka: This is what I had to do to reset game after weeks of experimenting and frustration with 'White Screen' (ads not loading) making it impossible to play challenges and tournaments. Sometimes it...
  6. Fix for white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for white screen: Make sure your Progress is saved first of all. Then go to Start / Settings / Apps / Microsoft Solitaire Collection / Advance Settings / Reset . As long as your Data and Progress are saved you...
  7. Hey ****! Fix the white screen!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey ****! Fix the white screen!: Its been over a month and I'm getting sick of reading the same posts with no resolution. You broke it, so roll us back, or just turn off the ads. 3f4f6717-384e-44e1-ae13-a3d39bbf2ac2
  8. FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX FOUND for White Screen on Windows 10 when loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Here is a fix for the white screen when ads try to load.... Only tried on Windows 10.... Go to Start, Settings, Apps, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advance Options, Reset Sadly, this fix was...
  9. Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix?: Played almost all the games for the month - I get to the last game the ad doesn't load - it's just been going white screen with nothing for 10 min - I had a little patience left. I've cleared...
  10. See below to fix white/blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    See below to fix white/blank screen: I found this answer on someone else's post. Sorry I can't remember who it was, but it worked for me after blank screen for 4 days. First go to "settings" (the settings on your main computer not...