How to fix UPnP not connected

Discus and support How to fix UPnP not connected in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I try and join a party chat with friends it disconnects me leaving the error code 0x8923104F when I create a party too it just disconnects me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Skip on top, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Skip on top
    Skip on top Guest

Whenever I try and join a party chat with friends it disconnects me leaving the error code 0x8923104F when I create a party too it just disconnects me after a few seconds

:)

Skip on top, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SKip, this problem unfortunately happens a lot

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone

4. Ronnieee Win User

How do I fix the upnp?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your network problem.

You can check this link for more information about the error you are getting and some steps you can do:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Hope that helps!
  5. EhKho Win User

Xbox Live Connection Problems

No more connection issues, having UPnP enabled and the ports forwarded has fixed the issue, thank you!
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

How can i fix my UPnP?

Hi FallenRiven2,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Usually these settings are resolved by your ISP(Internet Service Provider), you can contact them and they'll guide you how to make the NAT type open and allow the UPnP.

Best wishes
Thema:

1. How to fix UPnP not connected - Similar Threads - fix UPnP connected

2. How can i fix my UPnP?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix my UPnP?: So my Xbox series X will connect to the internet but it continues to say that the nat type is moderate and the UPnP is not successful, how can i fix that? I think its strange beacuse I have a xbox...
  3. How do I fix Upnp not successful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Upnp not successful?: I’m cannot sign in to Xbox Live. Played Live for several months with same Wi-Fi connection. Now all of sudden I’m getting “Upnp not successful” message. e8105dd9-e126-4ed2-821c-67bbe4bb8551
  4. Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful: Hey guys, I have a fix for the new 5G modems gen 2 plus may help with other modems. After spending a day or two trying to get my Xbox from moderate NAT to Open and UPnP not successful to be...
  5. somehow my xbox one upnp is not working, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    somehow my xbox one upnp is not working, does anyone know a fix?: very recently my family got a new router and suddenly my xbox cant connect to my wifi at all (it can do downloads, updates, etc, but i cant add a new account to the xbox or even talk or play with...
  6. How do I fix my UPnP and NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my UPnP and NAT type?: I tried all the fixes but it didn't work I'm still on strict and my UPnP is unsuccessful d0330527-81cf-43b5-af9b-960cef84ddc9
  7. How do I fix the upnp?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the upnp?: I’m having trouble connecting to my network , need help 38f4151d-e973-4505-b21b-9442e48e4748
  8. How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?: I'd like to start this off by saying that the gateway I have is a NOK 5G21 with T-Mobile home internet, meaning I have no way of port forwarding or doing any sort of customization/personalization....
  9. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42
  10. How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem: I have a problem with my upnp which says "upnp not successful " and I have another problem with my nat type which always says strict so how can i fix it 6d9c2cd6-f18b-4140-b096-3dabb31d7a40