How to fix Unable to join party BO3?

Discus and support How to fix Unable to join party BO3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't join my friend no matter what we try to do, both have open nat and good internet, the only way we can play together is by searching public... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leon Intergalactico, Jul 28, 2023.

1. How to fix Unable to join party BO3?

I can't join my friend no matter what we try to do, both have open nat and good internet, the only way we can play together is by searching public games but other than that I doesn't work

:)

Leon Intergalactico, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Leon Intergalactico Win User

I think you got the wrong game, it's actually Black Ops 3, and me and my friends are from Xbox
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Apogolies you are right

About Black ops 3

These the solution that are recommended to follow to fix the issue with unable party join:

- Check for Black Ops 3 Updates

Make sure to turn on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S gaming console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu.

Now, scroll down to the right > Select Settings.

Scroll down until you see Updates & downloads.

From the next page, select Keep my console up to date and Keep my games & games up to date to enable the checkbox.

- Try Forwarding Call of Duty Crossplay Port

Now, go to the Port Forwarding option > Type the Xbox IP address in the IP address bar.

You’ll find the Xbox IP address in the Xbox Network Settings menu.

Then input the TCP and UDP ports as follows.

TCP: 3074

UDP: 27014-27050

Finally, save the changes and restart your router.

- Try Disabling Crossplay

One of the important steps also to try disabling and enabling back the crossplay feature on your Call of Duty Black Ops III game to ensure there is no issue with the ‘Failed Fetching Crossplay Friends List’ error further. You can follow the steps below to do so:

Turn on your Xbox console > Navigate to General Settings.

Select Online safety and family.

Go to Privacy and Online Safety > Select Xbox Privacy.

Visit View Details and Customize.

Choose Communication and Multiplayer.

You’ll have to select Cross-network play > Just turn it OFF and wait for a minute.

Then Turn Crossplay On again and restart the game to check for the issue.

- Delete the Friend from the list and Retry

Launch the COD Black Ops III game.

Go to the Social menu of your Call of Duty: Black Ops III account.

Now, select the friends with whom you’re having crossplay issues.

Then choose the Profile and hit Delete.

Make sure to add the deleted friends again using their Activision account IDs.

Finally, reboot the game and check for the issue.

- Adjust Party Settings in COD Black Ops III

Launch the COD Black Ops III game > Go to Social.

Select Manage Party > Here you’ll have to set the party size to 18 friends or less.

You should also cross-check if the party is set to open/friends only.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

You should ensure that everyone you want to party up with has crossplay enabled.

To enable crossplay:

Open Black Ops Cold War multiplayer

Go to Settings

Navigate to the Account tab

Enable or Disable Crossplay
  5. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

my xbox nat is open, black ops 3 nat is moderate help pls

Its the same with mine moderate in BO3 open on Xbox One but I have no problems joining party's chatting in game joining friends or matchmaking so it's probably just a visual bug.
  6. Jsaw86 Win User

Unable to Join Party Chat FIX!!!!

While I didn't get an IP error, my party chat actually did start working after doing these steps...awesome.
Thema:

1. How to fix Unable to join party BO3? - Similar Threads - fix Unable join

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  5. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  6. How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...: We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT type on the Xbox says it is a double NAT but...
  7. How do I fix unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix unable to connect to world: Dose anyone know how to fix the unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock for intenso switch if you do pls help a097053a-3c33-4565-ae91-268320217312
  8. How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...: Bothe people have xbox's on minecraft, invites worked yesterday and everything went fine. today, we get the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" both parties restarted...
  9. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...
  10. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...