How to fix the video and audio output settings

Discus and support How to fix the video and audio output settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While trying to fix my settings for my audio I noticed it doesn’t display the same setting options as other consoles would is there a way to fix that.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaine Mccleskey, Nov 15, 2022.

1. How to fix the video and audio output settings

While trying to fix my settings for my audio I noticed it doesn’t display the same setting options as other consoles would is there a way to fix that.

:)

Blaine Mccleskey, Nov 15, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What options do you think are missing?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Blaine Mccleskey,

Based on your reply to SwordofWhedon, the issue you have is that there is no volume option. May we ask for a screenshot of that?

Regards,

4. Blaine Mccleskey Win User

It has no volume options and theirs only one headset audio option but is has advanced options
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Blaine Mccleskey,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to fix your audio when you were having issues with the video output on your Xbox Console. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

1. May we ask if you were able to fix your audio concern?
    2. May we know if the steps in setting up the Xbox Console from this support article was executed well? Or is there a specific step that is not available?
    3. Have you tried performing troubleshooting? Please check these links below:
    4. Do you mind providing more details about your concern on audio and video?
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How to fix the video and audio output settings - Similar Threads - fix video audio

2. How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix gamebar frozen video issue?: After I clipped something and played the clip, it just shows a frozen part of the clip and plays the sound in the clip. If it helps, I was playing Fortnite. edb8791e-f0bd-488c-9350-95d299e0f3a4
  3. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  4. How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help: I use a mobile hotspot on my Xbox series x and recently my nat type says unavailable. I have tried my hotspot on the Xbox one s and it worked fine eb24032c-312c-4a29-bbf9-d19d0991b20d
  5. Does Anyone Know How To Fix The “Out Of Video Memory” Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know How To Fix The “Out Of Video Memory” Error?: “Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are...
  6. Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.

in XboX Insiders
    Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.: If you are getting green or heavily artifacting videos in edge disabling hardware acceleration seems to fix it for now until Microsoft issues a proper fix. Open edge and go to settings > system...
  7. Does Anyone Know How To Fix The “Out Of Video Memory” Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Anyone Know How To Fix The “Out Of Video Memory” Error?: EDIT1: I’m receiving this error on my Xbox One. So, every so often, I’ll receive an error that says: “Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has...
  8. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.: When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone. [img] 1fbc1ce2-6938-4974-9d1b-7f89f684e55e
  9. Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Ray, really?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Ray, really?: Well, it's been over a month, probably close to a month and a half now since my Xbox has been out of sync when playing Blu-rays. I posted a thread about it and a lot of people just now started...
  10. Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Rats..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no fix on the audio/video being out of sync on Blu-Rats..: Well, it's been over a month, probably close to a month and a half now since my Xbox has been out of sync when playing Blu-rays. I posted a thread about it and a lot of people just now started...