how to fix the mouse its really delayed and it doesnt have normal tracking no accuracy?

Discus and support how to fix the mouse its really delayed and it doesnt have normal tracking no accuracy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on halo 5 its fuzy and unplayable 091b6981-5b7b-4db1-b100-44a0f4705fd0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ricardo Delbosque, Mar 27, 2023.

1. how to fix the mouse its really delayed and it doesnt have normal tracking no accuracy?

on halo 5 its fuzy and unplayable

:)

ricardo Delbosque, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

how to fix the mouse its really delayed and it doesnt have normal tracking no accuracy?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you trying to use the mouse on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. SilverShadow03 Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

Battlefield does have a toggle mouse setting in the controller tuning, I have it swithed on, but it doesnt affect the issue. All the buttons on the mouse (i have five) work but the movement of the mouse doesnt register in game. However as soon as I hit
    escape or go into a menu the mouse works normally.
  4. SeanTenedora Win User

Elite Controller Delay?

Elite controller doesnt have a delay bro
    Actually there is a delay. I ordered mine on April 1st and i just them this morning to receive a tracking number since it now shows that its in transit. Microsoft told me that there is a delay due to the COVID-19 and that I should have it delivered by May
    5th even though it shows on my account it should be delivered by April 22nd.
  5. xSEMPERx1833 Win User

Accuracy delay

I did not see him talk about the dexterity perk that is supposed to help with ADS also. Did i miss that part or did he not talk about it.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Accuracy delay

He meantioned fast hands ( i think its called ) attachment. To my understanding, no perk will effect weapon use.
Thema:

1. how to fix the mouse its really delayed and it doesnt have normal tracking no accuracy? - Similar Threads - fix mouse really

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  4. How to fix mouse opening titlebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix mouse opening titlebar: So I don't have this problem with any other game but games downloaded from Microsoft store as in Roblox, when ever I go into full screen mode or stay in windowed mode but I am in first person mode...
  5. Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?: I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un plugging and replunging my mouse but it is not...
  6. iis there a way to fix the mouse and keyboard for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iis there a way to fix the mouse and keyboard for xbox: im currently trying to play games with my keyboard and mouse on my xbox, and i cant get them to work on any of the game pass games, ive already played them before with keyboard and mouse but now...
  7. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  8. How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox? (Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox? (Series S): Split from this thread. The same thing happens to me on series S and this bug did not happen a week ago. Also my friend on a normal xbox one has been having this problem for months...
  9. How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox? (Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox? (Series S): Anytime I try to use my left click while holding right click, it doesn't work. I tried my mouse on my brother's Xbox (also a Series S), and it worked fine. I've tried switching the right and left...
  10. Hi How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi How do I fix my mouse on my Xbox ?: Hi so my Xbox usb mouse doesn’t let me aim and shoot on roblox and I’ve been wondering how do I fix it Here’s an example: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/ZSSVEA6VJT It lets me shoot without...