How to fix the error cod 0x89235108

Discus and support How to fix the error cod 0x89235108 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] The Xbox live services is always like that. I can't connect the online game in Forza Horizon 4. 2772013f-3254-4f6c-a68c-e36d03253b04 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andy-Zian-Wang, Nov 4, 2021.

1. How to fix the error cod 0x89235108

How to fix the error cod 0x89235108 [​IMG]
    The Xbox live services is always like that. I can't connect the online game in Forza Horizon 4.

:)

Andy-Zian-Wang, Nov 4, 2021
  2. JoETwEKnMAN3 Win User

the xbl service has been screwy since aug 18 n still not resolved
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey mate, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Some xbox services are going through an outage mate, that's why this is happening. In that case, I advise you to wait for a while.

Also, you could configure your router that way:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.
  4. NishthaKumari Win User

Dev Error 6034 in Call of Duty Modern warfare

You can fix this COD dev error, but solutions vary with devices. So, I would suggest following this complete guide that will help you to fix the error on all the devices: Fix COD Dev Error 6034
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

Modern warfare errors

6. SlinkyGnu05604 Win User

Status Code: 8013AB07

The problem is I tried to buy cod ghosts but this error seen I have $60.79 the game costs $59.99 how to fix it do I need extra money?
Thema:

1. How to fix the error cod 0x89235108 - Similar Threads - fix error cod

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  4. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  5. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...
  6. Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. I found that someone asked this same question and they got a answer so I...
  7. how to fix error code 0x80073d0f

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix error code 0x80073d0f: So, this my first time getting an error message. I've tried a full shutdown and restarting but it still says Try launching again shortly if home still won't try reinstalling it should fix the...
  8. I keep getting this error on COD. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this error on COD. How do I fix this?: Ive tried Battle.net and steam but still both have the same error. What should I do? [img] 276e17d7-7030-4974-a131-a7a99aa04345
  9. Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone: Fix: “Disconnected Due to Transmission Error” on COD Warzone https://appuals.com/disconnected-due-to-transmission-error/ Please read and follow as on this site it will work 100% with problem in...
  10. how to fix COD infinite warefare xbox one ( Error Code POLANA )

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix COD infinite warefare xbox one ( Error Code POLANA ): Recently on my Call of Duty Infinite Warefare Xbox one game whenever I go to play multiplayer or zombies it redirects me and says, " The game will not restart due to an update failure. ( Error...