How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

Discus and support How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wathattadenn, May 23, 2023.

1. wathattadenn
    wathattadenn Guest

How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via GamePass). On Paradox it says I am concected but on Microsoft (account.live) it shows no connection.

I am confused and don't know what to do.

Thx 4 helping

:)

wathattadenn, May 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and Paradox)?

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device you experience this issue with? If you're on Xbox, you can select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Linked social accounts to confirm if your Xbox profile is already linked to Paradox.
  3. Beratmumcu Win User

xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

It only happens in Crusader King 3
  4. scott m111 Win User

my xbox pc app wont update or install/uninstall games

hi thanks for the response ive been able to get some games to download however crusader kings 3 has this error (0x8007042b) also other have launched successfully
  5. Dericka Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass

I see. Is it the same error with Crusader Kings 3?
  6. gingerninja1010 Win User

PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

Same issue is now present with Crusader Kings 3
Thema:

1. How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and... - Similar Threads - fix account linking

2. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  3. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. How to fix add new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix add new account?: My Xbox series X isn’t letting me add my account back after I removed it all its doing when I click the add new button is going to the loading screen with the spinning circle and after about 20...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  8. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...
  9. Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft": I just want to share this fix that I've found for not being able to login to PS4/PS5 Minecraft with a Microsoft Account. If you're having this issue, change your PlayStation account (PSN) email...
  10. How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?: Microsoft account to use realms. I believe my current PSN account is linked to an account called wantingbark which I do not have access to anymore and would like to have that unlinked and...