How to fix system error disc error on modern Warfare 2

Discus and support How to fix system error disc error on modern Warfare 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We keep getting this and can’t get into a game. It worked fine yesterday. The disc works fine in another Xbox and the Xbox with the error will play all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte King, Nov 3, 2022.

1. How to fix system error disc error on modern Warfare 2

We keep getting this and can’t get into a game. It worked fine yesterday. The disc works fine in another Xbox and the Xbox with the error will play all other discs we have.

Any ideas how to solve the issue please?
    How to fix system error disc error on modern Warfare 2 [​IMG]

:)

Charlotte King, Nov 3, 2022
  2. ☂��✔•Dimez Win User

I've done both of these options an still have problems staying in a lobby
    Me too. I have done both options and it still won’t work
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charlotte

May I know if you tried power cycling your console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If yes, what about reinstalling the game? Did you already tried that?

If yes to both, tell me what else did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Jamell Cornish Win User

I've done both of these options an still have problems staying in a lobby
  5. iainf242 Win User
  6. FeuDjengala Win User

xbox 360 dont read games?

im having problems with call of duty modern warfare 2 /black ops

the error message is disc Unsupported??
Thema:

1. How to fix system error disc error on modern Warfare 2 - Similar Threads - fix system error

2. Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.: Yesterday, I got the error E106 when I turned on my Xbox One S, but after I downloaded OSU1 onto a USB and updated the console it was slow, but I could still play games, so I thought nothing of it...
  3. How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix File System Error (-1069587194)?: Randomly, or at least I believe it to be, my Chivalry 2 game stopped working. This is my only gamepass game that doesn't work. I don't know if I did anything to cause this but it is very...
  4. Unable to launch game with gamepass. How to fix System error -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch game with gamepass. How to fix System error -2015294512: Hello, My game pass is ending tomorrow and I was wondering if it was a good thing to renew it since I'm not able to launch a game anymore. Whatever what the game is, I get this error : System...
  5. System error E102 00000C0180070571 need fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 00000C0180070571 need fix: My Xbox one has become stuck in the something went wrong screen tried everything on the troubleshooting like restarting and both resets system restore just turns it of and on again and returns to...
  6. file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file system error (-1069586941) Won't let any game start on Windows 10. How to Fix?: I have this error that I can't seem to fix. I keep getting this specific error. file system error (-1069586941). Now I did find people that had a solution to turn on offline permissions, but mine...
  7. my games keep saying system error how do i fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my games keep saying system error how do i fix this: games keep saying system error how do i fix f6482e84-8e01-42cc-bc06-e1507c9068a6
  8. System error 102 how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error 102 how do I fix this: System error 102 shows up . How do we solve this issue ? 9935a89f-add5-48fb-9906-4af849915948
  9. Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...: Today i restarted my xbox but it didnt restart or even turn off so i unplugged it and plugged it back in it turned on but just stayed on black screen. I unplugged it again and i plugged it back in...
  10. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...