How to fix sign in problem

Discus and support How to fix sign in problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm on Android and I installed Minecraft bedrock edition after a long time but when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account as usual everything was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Exilednickel647, Nov 27, 2022.

1. How to fix sign in problem

I'm on Android and I installed Minecraft bedrock edition after a long time but when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account as usual everything was alright but when the game loaded nothing happened i tried to solve the problem but I couldn't, now i don't know what to do

:)

Exilednickel647, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Exilednickel647

What do you mean exactly by "nothing happened" once the game loaded?

If you can, please share a video or pictures of the problem. In that way I can advise you some things or tell you how to proceed

In the meantime tell me:

What phone do you have?

Are you able to sign in with your account here?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Did you installed bedrock edition from the play store or where?
  3. BestRoy123456 Win User

Can't sign in says error 0x80a40010 What to do?

Can't sign in in my account ..

How to fix this problem??
  4. RebornFiend323 Win User

Xbox One sign-in problem

Hi there I'm having sign in problems with the Xbox one if anyone knows how to fix that would be great
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Just don't know if im correct here, but...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Kindly click this
    link
    , and follow the steps on how to fix problems signing in to the Xbox app.

Regards.
  6. Josh Woodstock Win User

How do I transfer a game pass onto my console?

Sadly not. When attempting to log into my account on the xbox I'm getting the following message:

Fix this on the web

There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back to sign in.

However, there's nothing on that link or the xbox to explain what the problem is or how to fix it.
Thema:

1. How to fix sign in problem - Similar Threads - fix sign problem

2. How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015000A" Please someone help me...
  3. There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in: I've added my daughter's account to our xbox and it when she tried to login it says "there is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". Two other...
  4. “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this since I haven’t been able to log into my account in Minecraft. I use my phone so it’s not necessarily easy. I’ve tried resetting my phone and...
  5. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com...: I dont understand how to fix it. I was playing Grounded and today I got this problem. I dont understand how to fix it please help me:'( 604c2c62-42a5-4bff-bc15-d07eb7cf7bb5
  6. "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I've seen many others with this issue, but not quite the same. I play minecraft near daily, and am always logged in on my xbox account. But yesterday when I went on the app I had been logged out,...
  7. When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...: When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is? aee30af6-5446-45c1-95fa-e13254a22ca0
  8. Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: quando abro o jogo Master chief colletion, não consigo digitar meu loguim na conta da microsoft .. fica aparecendo essa mensagem. -[Translation - when i open the master chief collection game, i...
  9. Fix sign in problem without a XBOX consule

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix sign in problem without a XBOX consule: I no longer have my XBOX console, and can't sign in to Microsoft solitaire. 36b966dd-81c7-43c1-a138-b44eff97bdfe
  10. How do I fix, " There was a problem, we could not sign you in..."???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix, " There was a problem, we could not sign you in..."???: "There was a problem, we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check your account by signing into account.live.com. Sign in: 0x87DD0006" I don't know what is going on. Have tried...