How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

Discus and support How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SH-LuoJi, Jan 6, 2023.

1. SH-LuoJi
    SH-LuoJi Guest

I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found online but none worked. I tried deleting local game cache, launching the game with different combinations of games/dlc, checked if everything was okay with xbox live servers, restarted xbox live service, reinstalled the games, restarted the pc, disabled antivirus and still nothing. Any solution I find online doesn't seem to work for me. Not sure what to do now. I'm getting worried because I already have over one hour of "gameplay" of this error screen on my steam account, so if I can't find a fix soon I think it may be harder to get a refund. This is really frustrating.
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC? [​IMG]

:)

SH-LuoJi, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello SH-LuoJi,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. DanteDavis1 Win User

What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?

My achievment for the Halo MCC isnt showing up where I beat every mission in Halo CE on legendary. The achievement Legend (Beat every campaign in the MCC on legendary) is showing however. I just wanna know how to fix this issue.
  5. kashishpilyal Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

I was able to do the steps in the video to get it working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Aw4jIP9GY

Can you please save this in your database for future use?
  6. kashishpilyal Win User

Error sign in Halo MCC

I got this from support

[​IMG]

So they sent me back to you guys.

Thema:

1. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC? - Similar Threads - fix sign error

2. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  3. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  4. How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...: Everytime I try sign into Microsoft on Minecraft it comes up with a crossbow error but I cannot find a way to fix it. Anything helps:) I'm on ps5 also. e41d9fb9-c883-44da-bfc5-6602c9720cea
  5. Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone: Got error code (0x80a4001a) the fix told me to remove my account and sign back in ,thats exactly what I did but it forced me to creat another gamer tag I still have my game pass and subscriptions...
  6. How To Fix Sign In Error 8015190A on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Fix Sign In Error 8015190A on Xbox 360: This worked for me Turn on recurring billing for your Microsoft subscription Go into your Microsoft account on your pc and set the recurring billing on your gamepass ultimate/gold to Off then On....
  7. [FIX] Can't sign into Windows Xbox App Error code 0x409 0x800800300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIX] Can't sign into Windows Xbox App Error code 0x409 0x800800300: I was having trouble signing into the xbox app and halo app to play Halo 5 Forge on PC. I tried some of the fixes that were posted over a year ago and none of them worked, but I found a fix for...
  8. How to fix an error on my Xbox because I can’t sign in to my profile once I have reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix an error on my Xbox because I can’t sign in to my profile once I have reset it: Microsoft if you can hear me please fix my Xbox or send me a new one because it won’t let me sign in my profile or my friends profile End it keeps saying error something went wrong signing into...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox live error code 80151015. What is this How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live error code 80151015. What is this How do I fix it?: Does anyone know what the error code 80151015. How do i fix this. I put in my email address and password and the above code is what I get. Can't sign in to xbox live. Thank you...
  10. How to fix sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix sign in error: Ok, before i get flamed im assuming a lot of you have tried this with no success but it just worked for me first try. Hold power down for 8-10 seconds to fully power off wait 30 seconds power...