How to fix series s packet loss

Discus and support How to fix series s packet loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my series s around a year now and had no problems with wired or wireless connection until yesterday my ping stays fine but I get constant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Pritzl, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Jake Pritzl
    Jake Pritzl Guest

I've had my series s around a year now and had no problems with wired or wireless connection until yesterday my ping stays fine but I get constant packet loss on any multiplayer game rocket league, mw2, apex it makes the games unplayable however YouTube and other streaming services work fine. I've changed many network settings, gotten a new Ethernet cord, cleared Mac address, unplugged and restarted countless times and still nothing at this point I think I just need a new Xbox will they replace these defective products??

:)

Jake Pritzl, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if it’s the console or your network connection.

Do you have a different connection that you can try to connect?
  3. Alex1_274 Win User

How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?

Well, manually changing the DNS settings and getting an alternate MAC address still has my Series S saying that it has 100% packet loss, but I can still play games, so I guess that's good enough. If there are any suggestions on how to eliminate the packet loss error I would be happy to try them out. Thanks.
  4. Sky Wheels Win User

How do I fix my issue High packet

High packet loss on Xbox and don't know how to fix it
  5. Dom16 Win User

How to fix packet loss and latency issues? As well as make both packet loss and latency more consistent?

6. Hellhog Win User

Does internet speed affect how you play?

Download and Upload speed do less than you think. You barley require a decent up/down to play. The biggest components are PING and Packet Loss. Packet Loss causes rubberbanding in games and PING is the latency of your connection to theirs. High PING means
    a High Packet Loss (or Jitter leads to Packet Loss too) and what is known as Lag. I have a 20Mb/s download and as long as you and me have the same PING, your 1.6Mb/s download is no different for gaming.
Thema:

1. How to fix series s packet loss - Similar Threads - fix series packet

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  6. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  7. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  8. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  9. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  10. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...