How to fix rust timed out problem when trying to load a server

Discus and support How to fix rust timed out problem when trying to load a server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to load a server for rust it just says downloading world gets to about 3% then says timed out and returns to the lobby I’ve tried re... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhysie Joe, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Rhysie Joe
    Rhysie Joe Guest

Whenever I try to load a server for rust it just says downloading world gets to about 3% then says timed out and returns to the lobby I’ve tried re installing and deleting all saved data and it still won’t work does anybody know how to fix this issue?

:)

Rhysie Joe, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Jason Guer Win User

How to fix rust timed out when trying to load into a server

Hello Rhysie Joe

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue connecting to the server of the game. We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem. This is an interesting topic of yours and I will be happy to provide you with further assistance. In order for us to better understand the problem.

We truly appreciate your time and we would like to express our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it has caused you and this is certainly not the situation we want you to be. If we can only do more to solve this problem, it just got to the point that there are things we can't control. It seems like the issue really within the server of the game. I would highly suggest contacting the support or the developer itself to check what is really going and what causing the issue.

I want to ensure that your time is worth it. Kindly access this link: Submit a ticket : Dying Light (techland.pl) or Customer and Technical Support Information : Dying Light (techland.pl) to get further assistance.

Hope you understand.

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. voteDC Win User

[LOCKED] customizeable my forums page?

I'm surprised they're adding new stuff when they haven't got the time to fix the slow loading times or signing out problems.
  5. HAVOCMAN74 Win User

Level 1 glitch?

Same problem here. Start off a match with my custom load outs and then when I die half way through a match I get the default load out for the map. Can't earn commendations either because of this. Says Halo 4 servers are unavailable. Hope this is fixed soon.
  6. n99cent Win User

Quitting the game problem

Doing a system reboot including plugging the power cable does not fix this problem. I have noticed that it does not do it every time either. Out of 10 times of trying to exit, it was successful 2 out of 10 times. I know Ubisoft is or was having server problems
    so I'm wondering if it is trying to connect to the servers at that time ion the kidding process and that is what is causing it to hang up.
Thema:

1. How to fix rust timed out problem when trying to load a server - Similar Threads - fix rust timed

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  7. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  8. How to fix rust timed out when trying to load into a server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix rust timed out when trying to load into a server: Every time I try to load into a server on rust it gets to about 30% on downloading world then it comes up with times about returning to main menu and it does that every time, I’ve tried to...
  9. HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!

in XboX Insiders
    HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!: I PAID $50 FUCKING DOLLARS ON THAT GAME AND THE PROXIMITY CHAT IS WHAT GOT ME HOOKED ON SAVING FOR IN ANYWAYS! AO IF YOU LITTLE SHITS DON’T FIX OT BY THE END OF THE YEAR WELL… I won’t do anything...
  10. Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

in XboX Insiders
    Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this: I'm on the rust xbox beta. Whenever I hit a load screen it shows mic not detected. But my headset works just fine. I have tried going to game chat doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?...