How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account”

Discus and support How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account” in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m trying to add my dad back to my account and it says problem with account fox it on account.live.com 2d52cfbd-d899-48a9-9ddc-828f279e78bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel De La Madrid, Dec 24, 2022.

1. How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account”

I’m trying to add my dad back to my account and it says problem with account fox it on account.live.com

:)

Daniel De La Madrid, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems that your having some problem adding your Dad back to your family account. If someone is already part of a family group, they must leave or be removed from that group before joining another. They can also create a new Microsoft account to associate with a new family group.

To get full information on how this works, kindly follow the guide on this link Add people to your family group - Microsoft Support

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live not working

Hello Alvaroda,

Sorry about the message you keep receiving. Unfortunately, that message is not for Xbox live. That message pertains to your family set up. Looks like you have a child account and the parent account associated to it is not valid, meaning was removed from
    family , the account was deleted etc. You will need to fix the family issue first. You can view

add a family member and see how to add a child to a parent account and see if you are in a family by going to Settings>account>family if in a family will say what the parent account is.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. C1intJ Win User

Child security inaccessible

Hey Ricardo,

No, she's currently not on any family account. That's the problem. Her (child) account appears to have been removed from my family account and safety settings changed so she now can't use it. I simply want to re-add her to my family account so I can fix her settings but it says try again on every attempt.

I've gone through full diagnostics with advisors twice but nothing seems to be happening.
  6. brookles Win User

Still under as child on Xbox family and have no way of changing it!

update:

fixed it myself not long after this post lmao

if anyone has a problem similar like this what I did was:

go to settings and then to manage family and added a new member - created a new account that was definitely an adult account so I had permission to remove accounts from the family.

once this account was then in my family I then logged into it went onto settings and manage family on that account and then removed both my actual account and my brothers account from the family.

logged back into my actual account and was able to buy with no restrictions! <3
Thema:

1. How to fix removed family account and it says “problem with account” - Similar Threads - fix removed family

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  7. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  8. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  9. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  10. Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES: I cannot remove my xbox wireless controller from Devices and Settings menu, I always get "remove failed". I am trying to remove because my controller suddenly will not connect after using it on...