How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

Discus and support How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joel Lopez2, May 25, 2024.

1. Joel Lopez2
    Joel Lopez2 Guest

Hello,

I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain amount of time, I can’t seem to connect the controllers to ps5 once they stop connecting. I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with the Bluetooth antenna inside the ps5. But I want to see if anyone has any thoughts on the manner

Thank you.

:)

Joel Lopez2, May 25, 2024
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

wrong forum, you will not get any help here for ps5 issues.
  3. jerry rojas Win User

account won’t link to cross play for grounded ps5

On twitter grounded posted that they fixed it for ps4 and pc. Not switch and ps5 yet.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox home switches

It's about the primary console switches there is none for the ps5 it wouldn't.let.me

Saying I don't need to change my primary console from my ps4 to my ps5 (sold.the ps4)

Ironically ps4 ps3 and vita had to be primary designated annoyed me
  5. Jack McCready Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller no longer shows up on bluetooth on PC

Hi Dericka,

Thanks for taking the time, the controller connects to my phone and input works fine, my PS5 can also detect the controller.

A bit odd that it isn't detectable after the update.
  6. Jack McCready Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller no longer shows up on bluetooth on PC

Yes it can detect my PS5 controller via bluetooth.
Thema:

1. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5 - Similar Threads - fix ps5 controllers

2. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  3. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  8. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  9. My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world gets stuck on “Building Terrain” what can I do to fix it? I play on a ps5.: My world is 293MB and I play on bedrock ps5. It was working perfectly fine but then one day out of nowhere it just got stuck on this screen. [img] ef820230-a77b-4e4f-a64b-4119b8ec0e1f
  10. Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities?: Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities? 4d1cdf39-fb09-48fc-b0ec-1d11e1d5fd64