How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

Discus and support How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer, (servers) but it says that my account isn’t set up for me to do so. It tells me to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maguire Golnik, Jan 23, 2023.

1. How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

I’m trying to play Minecraft multiplayer, (servers) but it says that my account isn’t set up for me to do so. It tells me to go to aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp to change online play to allow, so I go through all of the steps and see that it is already on allow. I restarted my Xbox, I’ve turned it to block and back to allow, I’ve tried to change other settings to see if that was the problem, but nothing has worked. The website says that it is because the account is a child account and the access is restricted, but the account was never added or created for a family account and doesn’t say that it is apart of a family either. Is there a way to fix this so that I can play multiplayer servers in Minecraft or no?

:)

Maguire Golnik, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

I appreciate all your effort mate. Since your other games work just fine and this is only isolated to Minecraft, it would be best that you reach out to Minecraft by sending them a ticket through here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Maguire Golnik Win User

I tried this already and it said the same thing on the other account
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. Have you tried reinstalling the game?
  5. Maguire Golnik Win User

Yes other games such as rocket league, MLB the show, stranded deep, and others all work for multiplayer except for Minecraft. But Minecraft is specifically saying that it is the settings that are blocking me from playing
  6. Rostom L Win User

Have you tried playing other games in multiplayer if you’re able to play them except Minecraft?
Thema:

1. How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft - Similar Threads - fix “Please ensure

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  9. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  10. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...