How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

Discus and support How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to Fix a lose LB button of xbox one controller?Please send a video on how to fix the loose LB BUTTON of the xbox one controller .please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeachPluto871, Jan 6, 2014.

1. How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

How to Fix a lose LB button of xbox one controller?Please send a video on how to fix the loose LB BUTTON of the xbox one controller .please help.

:)

PeachPluto871, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Controller Feedback

I'd like to bring up an issue with the Xbox One controller I have experienced. My original controller that came with the console lasted about one year before I noticed the LB button started to go out. I went ahead and bought a new controller about 4 months
    ago and already noticed the LB button again starting to lose its functionality. Is anyone else having a similar issue and how do I let Microsoft know their controllers might be faulty with the LB button?

ISAF Mobius 18, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Hugo Areal
    Hugo Areal Guest
    Xbox one LB button crashing (Sorry for english, its translate)

The LB button on my Xbox One control sometimes does not work when you press. It is possible to hear the click, but the button action does not work. How do I solve it? Xbox is still under warranty!

Hugo Areal, Jan 6, 2014
  4. How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller?

Think you would be better off going through the warranty process instead of fixing it yourself.

whyayemincepie, Jan 7, 2014
  5. whyayemincepie Win User

Think you would be better off going through the warranty process instead of fixing it yourself.
  6. Troodon747 Win User

Xbox ONE controllers are poorly manufactured :(

I'm not a fan of the Xbox one controllers. I hate the new style LB and RB buttons! : (
  7. Francia J. Win User

LB button is unresponsive, unsure how to fix it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may want to update the controller first by following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.

If you're on PC you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also in regards to the appointment, you can create a repair order by adding your controller as a device via https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel for X360

There are no left or right buttons on the controller, bit of a pain to navigate the menus when you're asked to press LB or RB. The only fix it to turn the wheel off and use a controller to do the LB/RB and then switch back to the wheel. I don't see where
    they could have put the buttons to be honest but it is a little annoying not having them.
  9. XxFaZeDeckxX Win User

How do I fix my LB button is working as RB instead?

The problem with my LB button working as RB button is on my Xbox series x controller
Thema:

1. How to Fix on LB button of xbox one controller? - Similar Threads - Fix button controller

2. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  3. Is there any fix for a shoulder button not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any fix for a shoulder button not working?: Is there any fix for a shoulder button not working? I've only been using this for 6 months and the button works less than half the time. I've been very careful with it and haven't dropped it or...
  4. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  5. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  6. When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?: I have used this Xbox for a year and have not had any issues but as of today I logged in and tried entering my passkey however the the LT and RT work and the joysticks move around but the rest of...
  7. How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller: My brother dropped my series s controller so now it doesn’t turn on by holding the Xbox button on the controller, but now you can only turn it on by holding the sync button which turns it on and...
  8. How do I fix my LB button that’s responds as RB button on my Xbox series X controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my LB button that’s responds as RB button on my Xbox series X controller?: My controller was working perfectly until my LB button started responding as my RB button how do fix this on my Xbox Series X? d0302192-c8ad-4966-b22d-57a0baab6fbd
  9. How to fix my controller not imputing the button presses to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my controller not imputing the button presses to the xbox: I was playing a game and midway through it said my controller disconnected but it was still on and I restarted my Xbox and turned on my controller but now I can’t select anything or move with the...
  10. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...